Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DE Shaving Blades in Dublin

• 19-07-2012 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭

Any idea where i can walk in and buy double edged shaving blades in Dublin or Wicklow areas?

Need some by friday and cannot wait for online delivery.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Boots and Tesco stock their own brand (OEM Personna blades from Israel) and possibly Wilkinson brand.

If you order from shaving.ie before noon tomorrow you are very likely to have next day delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,833 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Moved from TGC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Boots and Tesco stock their own brand (OEM Personna blades from Israel) and possibly Wilkinson brand.

If you order from shaving.ie before noon tomorrow you are very likely to have next day delivery.
    A bit late now, but I ordered from shaving.ie on wednesday, got the confirmation email at around 11:55am, order was waiting for me at my desk in work on thursday morning. Great service!

Most supermarkets do DE blades if you're stuck. Chemists probably have them too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Had a similar experience with Shaving.ie this week. Placed an order yesterday afternoon. Was on my desk this morning. Outstanding!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭uch

Be careful with the Boots one's, you'll need a Blood Transfusion after using them.

+1 for Shaving.ie excellent service

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭John Divney

Bestshave offer dirt cheap blades, Astra are under 8 euro. Shipping takes a bit longer though.

Shaving,ie is bang on for service, this guy knows how to run a business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

The only thing that I don't like about shaving.ie is the minimum postage cost (is it 2.70?) means that you cannot just buy a pack or 2 of blades without that cost on top.

So, if I just wanted 1 pack for some reason I would pick up the tesco personnas or pop into Knight's barbers and get a pack of something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Michael G

dub_skav wrote: »
    The only thing that I don't like about shaving.ie is the minimum postage cost (is it 2.70?) means that you cannot just buy a pack or 2 of blades without that cost on top.

So, if I just wanted 1 pack for some reason I would pick up the tesco personnas or pop into Knight's barbers and get a pack of something.
    Knight's? Having seen their mark-up on creams and things that I buy from shaving.ie, I wouldn't go there. Just go to Tesco and pick up some of those own-brand blades which are really Personnas. I tend to visit shaving.ie every six months or so and buy a lot of blades, some cream and other stuff. Great range, good prices and reliable next-day delivery if the stuff is in stock. By the way, if you have a TK Maxx branch near you it is worth wandering in from time to time. They sometimes have small quantities of high-end soaps and creams at very good prices.

Advertisement