Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This payee cannot be added at this time.

Options
  • 19-07-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

Hi - I'm trying to do an international payment via banking365 with the following details

Beneficiary Country: Germany
    Beneficiary Name: **************
    Beneficiary Address 1: **************
    Beneficiary Address 2: ******************
    Beneficiary Address 3: *************************
    International Bank Account Number (IBAN): *****************
    Swift Address (BIC): ********
    Beneficiary Bank Name: ********************
    Beneficiary Bank Address 1: *****************
    Beneficiary Bank City: ***********

This is a well known company used by many on boards, who also make their payments through banking365. However tonight I get "This payee cannot be added at this time." Can someone please advise !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi ondafly,

There was another boards.ie member that had the same issue with this particular company. Please see this thread which may be able to help.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

I have the same message.
    I don't know does it have something to do with that that I deleted the payee yesterday because i had to made a new reference - it is lame that you can't edit it.
    Bank is AIB, I was able to add it on 2nd of this month i made 2 transfers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi loki7777,

You will need to contact Banking 365 to clarify the details you are trying to add. It can be a number of reasons that the error message is appearing.

You can call them on 0818 365 365, Monday to Friday 8am until midnight. And 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Details are fine because I added it a week ago. Will try to do that on my gf account

Advertisement