Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming build

Options
  • 19-07-2012 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey all, finally scraped the money together to build a gaming pc, any help would be much appreciated :)

1. What is your budget? €950 (would bumping my budget up to €1000 make much of a difference?)
    2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming
    3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes
    4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No
    5. Do you need a monitor? Yes, but I'm going to put my budget into the computer itself, so I don't need one yet
    6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Im not too sure whats listed here because I copy/pasted someone elses used template :/
    7. Are you willing to try overclocking? I'm not too sure how to do it so I wouldn't want to screw anything up so no
    8. How can you pay? Any way really
    9. When are you purchasing? This weekend hopefully if all the parts are picked
    10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Galway

Comments

Advertisement