Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query

• 19-07-2012 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you would have any idea of how many points I would need to get in to law in UCC through the HEAR programme? It was 480 points last year and I have been told by my guidance teacher that it is likely to stay roughly the same with maybe a 5 points change either way. I was accepted for the HEAR place and am just curious if any of you know anybody that has been offered a college course through it and how many points short they were of the minimum entry requirements? Also, do any of you know how many places there are in the Law course in UCC? Can't find it anywhere. Thanks a million in advance. :)

Advertisement