Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap sofas?

Options
  • 19-07-2012 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

I'm in the market for a sofa (3-1-1 or 3-2) and wondered if anyone can point me towards some good deals

Its for a rental property so i would consider second hand also

Would love to hear some recommendations

Thanks

RPS

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

hey guys,

I'm in the market for a sofa (3-1-1 or 3-2) and wondered if anyone can point me towards some good deals

Its for a rental property so i would consider second hand also

Would love to hear some recommendations

Thanks

RPS

adverts.ie

donedeal.ie

gumtree

buy and sell

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Hoof_Hearted

Not sure where you're based but yesterday we picked up a top notch sofa for only E80 at Buckleys in Sandycove. It's not new but barely used and spotless. They had great bargains in all kinds of furniture, delph, curtains, rugs... well worth a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Not sure where you're based but yesterday we picked up a top notch sofa for only E80 at Buckleys in Sandycove. It's not new but barely used and spotless. They had great bargains in all kinds of furniture, delph, curtains, rugs... well worth a visit.

Thanks for your reply

Does buckleys deliver ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭gipi

jumbletown.ie - if you're lucky (and fast!) you could get a decent freebie! You must collect though.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭dubber

I've a three seater that will be going on adverts shortly ... blue fabric & removable covers ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

dubber wrote: »
    I've a three seater that will be going on adverts shortly ... blue fabric & removable covers ...
    Hi, Where r u located roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Advertisement