Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Zombie Stuff

Options
  • 19-07-2012 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭

The Zombie theme continues. First targets, then ammo, now cases.
    665400.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Have you seen Brownells offer??:D:rolleyes:

p_019000054_1.jpg

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Have you seen Brownells offer??:D:rolleyes:

p_019000054_1.jpg

This is all the zombie products that that sell....
    Zombie

Interesting that the "Zombie Ready cans" were sold out in less than a week !

Zombie ready cans

GH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

Well if you really into zombie stuff,you gonna have to have one of these.
    A chainsaw attachment.
    I am still laughing,lol.

http://www.armoryblog.com/firearms/rifles/doublestar-zombie-x-chainsaw-rail-attachment/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Must say whoever thought up this Zombie concept/craze was a positive marketing and getting people thinking outside the box genius.
    I see the tactical bacon and trauma packs are back in stock again.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Must say whoever thought up this Zombie concept/craze was a positive marketing and getting people thinking outside the box genius.

Thats exactly what it is.... along with the threat of a "new assault rifle ban" and the SHTF scenario !!!

GH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

Yes it seems like its selling allright over in the US.
    I would however love to see the Gards reaction here stopping you in the field with that attached to your rifle,lol:D:D:D;)

Yes it seems like its selling allright over in the US.
    I would however love to see the Gards reaction here stopping you in the field with that attached to your rifle,lol:D:D:D;)

Double Star who had the original concept had another company "Panacea X" was set up to produce it....

My guess is that they will sell a few and make a bit of money on it but when it all goes belly up it wont damage the double star name who apparently make good products.

GH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

I was at Bass Pro yesterday stocking up on some bits and pieces and was looking at the Hornady zombie max ammo. Was going to buy some just for the heck of it lol. Guy at the counter said it's becoming a collectible and becoming very hard to find. Great marketing. Also the amount of zombie targets available.......A great way to blast a few hundred quids worth of ammo lol. There might be a new style of IDPA around the corner where the targets have zombie heads :)
    It's all good practice before the zombie attack... Gotta be ready!!!!

packas wrote: »
    I was at Bass Pro yesterday stocking up on some bits and pieces and was looking at the Hornady zombie max ammo. Was going to buy some just for the heck of it lol. Guy at the counter said it's becoming a collectible and becoming very hard to find. Great marketing. Also the amount of zombie targets available.......A great way to blast a few hundred quids worth of ammo lol. There might be a new style of IDPA around the corner where the targets have zombie heads :)

I dont know if theres any truth in that but maybe it would be worth a call to Hornady and ask them if they are still producing the stuff. If it does stop being produced or the packaging changes style it will eventually become collectible like boxes of bullets manufactured in years gone.

I have to add though on a lighter note that I find the worst thing about this pending zombie apocalypse it trying not to seem so excited :P

GH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

packas wrote: »

I dont know if theres any truth in that but maybe it would be worth a call to Hornady and ask them if they are still producing the stuff. If it does stop being produced or the packaging changes style it will eventually become collectible like boxes of bullets manufactured in years gone.

I have to add though on a lighter note that I find the worst thing about this pending zombie apocalypse it trying not to seem so excited :P

GH
    Time to tool up I think lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

In all fairness the idea of the zombie 2012 world ending thing is just pure marketing genius..the sales have proven that.

I like the look of the mossy 500/remmy stock/fore end.. Wonder will it fit my mssy t-88:D would get some funny looks out on the first of november with it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

I must admit though, I think I am going to get this.
    ZOMBIE-AMMO-CAN.jpg

I think I'll pass on the Zombie reticle and Zombie Stopper scope.

opplanet-eotech-zombie-stopper-red-dot-holographic-sight-scope-coat-kit-etrdxpz2zkit1.jpg
    biohazard-reticle.gif

Advertisement