Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mature student accommodation

• 19-07-2012 2:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking to find like minded 1st year mature students who will be looking to find somewhere to live in September. My plan is to find somewhere within cycling distance from the college (I drive for rainy days) preferably 4 bedroom in the 1200 pm price range, (300 each).
    I have already found one guy who is interested, so it would be great if we could find 2 more.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭toc2012

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Badgingarra

...anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Debs1982

Hi toc2012,
    I'm in the same boat as you, looking for places on daft and getting nowhere. I'm moving up from Clare and need to get a move on! Have you had any luck finding a place. What course are you doing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭toc2012

Debs1982 wrote: »
    Hi toc2012,
    I'm in the same boat as you, looking for places on daft and getting nowhere. I'm moving up from Clare and need to get a move on! Have you had any luck finding a place. What course are you doing?

Hi Debs, Sorry but i have decided to accept an offer from Letterkenny as it best suits my circumstances, Badgingarra is still looking so if you contact him im sure he will appreciate it.

Advertisement