Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interest check: online tournaments for VF5 Final Showdown and Skullgirls

Options
  • 19-07-2012 2:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭

Lately I've been thinking of hosting online tournaments for these two games and have been wondering if there would be any takers.

The tournaments would take place on Xbox 360. While the Skullgirls tournament will wait until the game is patched, I'd be happy to start the VF5 tourney pretty much immediately if there's enough interest.

Also, assuming that there is interest, would people prefer something similar to Topazza's Garden or more of a standard tournament format?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm on PS3, would've been interested though.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 daltronica

Hell yeah Id be there for VF5? If I can help organise anything let me know ,Im based in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

I would play in VF5

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

Would've been interested in both, but on PS3 as well. Hope all goes well though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Eldready

I don't know if I'm concerned by this because I live in France for the moment but if there is no lag problems, I'd like to participate for VF5 !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Thread for the VF5 FS tourney is up here.

Eldready: The online play is really good, so there should be no problems.

Advertisement