Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer of ownership

Options
  • 19-07-2012 7:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody knows the correct procedure for transferring a rifle into somebody else's name. I am selling my CZ .22lr to a mate.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Big red banner on the top of the page.
    All the info is there.
    Print off the FCA1 form.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭gary29428

Yeah, thanks for that but, I went to the "big red button" and most of the links won't open for me. Just taught there might be a "HELPFUL" forum member who might put down in two lines what I need to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

Gary,
    Just fill out the form as you would for a new application with all the firearm details. In the section 3.3 fill in the " aquired from private source and explain the reasons for the transfer.

Mez.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

gary29428 wrote: »
    Yeah, thanks for that but, I went to the "big red button" and most of the links won't open for me. Just taught there might be a "HELPFUL" forum member who might put down in two lines what I need to do.

Well I tried

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

gary29428 wrote: »
    I went to the "big red button" and most of the links won't open for me
    Sorry gary, which links exactly won't open for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭gary29428

Thanks mez, much appreciated.
    Sparks, links turned out to be ok, prob with internet in work this morning.

Cheers fella's....

Advertisement