Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Fishmongers

Options
  • 19-07-2012 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Just realised at the wkend that there is a new fishmongers (Bates of Kilmore Quay) in Potato Market. They only open Wed, Thurs, Fri with the usual fish van at the Farmers market on Saturdays. So tried it last night, decent selection and price was pretty good too, I got monk fish and it was amazing.
    The lady working there said they have been there for 3 weeks now and business has been quiet. I wouldn't have known about only I walked by Sunday. She said they advertised locally and were on local radio. Anyway just letting people know about it, please support. It would be a shame to see this have to close down too. (I'm not associated with the company or shop, just a fan of fresh fish).

Comments

Advertisement