Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warnings fclose fread fopen

Options
  • 19-07-2012 8:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi I'm hoping some of you computer savvy people can help me, I have a website which someone designed for me, I'm do some work on it but I'm not really that good and its fairly basic. At the minute when I go the the site its got warnings fopen 4452, fread 4455 and fclose 4458 at top of page. I can't log in so I'm not sure what to do...... Its wordpress supported.
    Any advice would really be appreciated, like I said I'm crap at this so don't get all technical on me :o

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

bnear wrote: »
    Hi I'm hoping some of you computer savvy people can help me, I have a website which someone designed for me, I'm do some work on it but I'm not really that good and its fairly basic. At the minute when I go the the site its got warnings fopen 4452, fread 4455 and fclose 4458 at top of page. I can't log in so I'm not sure what to do...... Its wordpress supported.
    Any advice would really be appreciated, like I said I'm crap at this so don't get all technical on me :o
    Turn off error reporting in your php.ini file. You may have an option to turn this off in your web hosting control panel. If not contact your webhost and ask them to do it for you. Not really a Comp & Tech question so moved to development!

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

Thanks for that Nick and for moving the post, I told you I was crap at computer stuff :D I'll contact my webhost to sort it cause I can't even log into site now.

Advertisement