Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hugh green,the boy from raphoe

Options
  • 19-07-2012 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

can anybody tell me if this book is still in print,just read about his passing and thought it would be an interresting read.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

Definately still in print, I got it recently. A very good read for anybody interested in local history, farming, business or biography generally.

If you think times are hard now you'll find out what hard times really were.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

tried eassons and amazone,no joy yet but will keep looking.where did you find it echo beach if you dont mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

Think it was published privately so may only be available locally. I think I picked it up in a newsagents, rather than a bookshop, but I'm sure I saw it in the bookshop in Ballybofey. I'll keep an eye out for you but you know how it is, when you are looking for something you can't find it and if you aren't you see it everywhere.

Advertisement