Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depeche Mode Tour 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭_Lola_

Rock Wrechter!!!

:eek: wanna go

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Rock Werchter is most tempting, but myt not be able to go. Bbk however is possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭devotional1993

Dublin left out on first leg-as always. Looks like a stadium tour first leg with the first 02 London gig with added nights, as soon as the first sells out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I wonder will this follow a similar pattern to the last tour for Europe (outdoor summer leg followed by indoor leg). I'd say the chances of a Dublin date the second time round are pretty good. Or they could fit a Dublin date in after London...

I think its Americas after European 1st leg. Gonna be a long wait unless you travel-) Not a fan of stadium gigs so might try 02 London first and then Barcelona indoors on final leg hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭DaveyCakes

sabrewulf wrote: »
    German concert dates will go on sale tomorrow at 2pm CET (1pm Irish time). There will be a press conference at 1.30pm CET (12.30pm Irish time), which will be livestreamed here:
    http://www.eventim.de/tickets.html?doc=artistPages%2Foverview&kuid=144
    Note: there's a good chance they will have a voiceover of a German translater, so it might be impossible to follow for the non-German speakers.

Its on Depechemode.com anyway

Berlin or Leipzig most likely for me.

Although Werchter with DM and Rammstein.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Start saving methinks!

Dates suck for me work wise so looks like an overnight in London will be the extent of this tour. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

The prospect of seeing them in the Olympic Stadium in Munich and the Commerzbank Arena in Frankfurt (both superb venues) is sadly jeopardised by the fact that they're not back-to-back dates. :( I don't think I've ever seen a tour schedule where there aren't any consecutive nights being played. Dave must need his rest. :D

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

I missed their last gigg in o2 , had my precious ticket, excuse the pun , my little baby girl was coming out of hospital that day , i stuck my ticket on e bay 3 days before and it was sold within 15 mins, ive never been so sad sticking a ticket in a envolope .

It was ok in the end, my little alesha was well worth it, ... I dont think we have any more babies planned fo the near future , i cant bloody wait. Im a huuuuuuuge fan

You think London O2 will be sold out in the blink of an eye?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

28th May (London) is a frickin' Tuesday......"ah jaysus". Was hoping I could get a weekend out of it. :(

Forgot to ask - anyone know when the tickets go on sale?

Live Nation presale from 25 Oct 2012, 09:30
    General onsale from 26 Oct 2012, 09:30
    http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/depeche-mode-tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

London is out of the question for me, because of the date, I know I can't take time off work.
    Hamburg looks like a good choice, haven't been there and want to go. Can't make plans at the moment, buy tickets and all, so it will depend how quickly they will sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭martingore

They'll be in Dublin on the arena tour after north and south american legs ..cant understand the solitary 02 gig in London though ... they could easily sell a 30-40 000 stadium in the uk especially as it is a european stadium tour

Its a face saver to keep the Brits happy for the moment -They will play all the uk and Ireland concerts on 3rd leg as always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

I can't wait until the announce more concert dates! I was at the TOTU in the 02 it was fantastic!
    the new song sounds great too:) I am very excited

Still refreshing the Ticketmaster page. :D I'll probably be doing so till tomorrow. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

sham69 wrote: »
    My sister saw them in 83 in the SFX....
    Even got some autographs afterwards..
    From the sfx to the Pasadena Rosebowl stopping off at the giants stadium and stade de France-priceless

I was at the SFX gig - tickets were the princely sum of £6.50 IIRC :D

I was at the last couple in the O2. I was a bit disappointed with the last one tbh, mainly because the back catalogue was the same versions of the same songs as the previous tour.

That doesn't mean I won't be in the queue for the next one though :)

• Advertisement

Sfx to rosebowl

O2 is the worst place to see DM due to the GOB****ES who make you sit down if you stand up at your seat!-Must think we are at a violin concerto
    Never seen this in other countries watching DM

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Darkphenom

Its a face saver to keep the Brits happy for the moment -They will play all the uk and Ireland concerts on 3rd leg as always.

Did the same thing happen when DM were in Ireland in 2009?

Got my tickets for the 29th in the end.

Darkphenom wrote: »
    Did the same thing happen when DM were in Ireland in 2009?

Yeah that's normally what happens:
    Bought 2 tickets for 29th in London though. Makes our 02 look like tiny:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ugsparky

Any idea if Berlin is sold out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

ugsparky wrote: »
    Any idea if Berlin is sold out ?

Looks like it. Eventim lists them as "currently unavailable" and they seem to have exclusive sales for these, they don't seem to be listed anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ugsparky

Damn it - was planning a trip to Berlin for this ... I'll keep an eye on the DM site - thanks sabrewulf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

Sfx to rosebowl

O2 is the worst place to see DM due to the GOB****ES who make you sit down if you stand up at your seat!-Must think we are at a violin concerto
    Never seen this in other countries watching DM
    Why not buy a standing ticket instead of ruining the view of the people behind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

They are starting to announce the Winter Leg of the tour - Amsterdam (December) and Lodz (Feb '14) announced.

I got tix for Stadio Olympico in Rome though :-)

• Advertisement

The winter leg of the tour looks to be panning out quite like the last one.

Almost exactly the same German cities: Hannover, Berlin, Erfurt, Bremen and Oberhausen in November/December and Mannheim and Dresden in February.

There's a bit of chatter that there'll be a Belfast date.

Advertisement