Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards pretty un-useable

• 19-07-2012 10:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Anyone else finding Boards pretty un-useable since the skin upgrade ?

It takes about 30 seconds for a page to load, sometimes it only loads 10% of the page and I have to hit F5

logging in takes 45 seconds +

Constantly getting errors about scripts.

If I watch the page load it seems to be sticking loading adds.

Most annoying thing is that on the homepage after clicking After hours you can only see about 12 threads before having to click to page 2

on the old skin you could see about 30 - 40 threads, way more to pick from from just 1 page.

Also now there is a banner across the top saying Boards, even if I scroll down, this isn't great from a work point of view, harder to hide what you're viewing as now it says BOARDS on the top, great.....

good upgrade job admins

back in 20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

No, I changed it back to the old skin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

You should ask for your money back.

Feedback forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement