Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primavera Sound - 2013

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Today, at 11am, i.e 24 minutes ago. I got mine, whoop! You'd want to get in there sharpish, they might already be gone (only 1,000 for sale today).

EDIT. I just saw your edit. Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Today, at 11am, i.e 24 minutes ago. I got mine, whoop! You'd want to get in there sharpish, they might already be gone (only 1,000 for sale today).

EDIT. I just saw your edit. Nice one!

It was very hassle free, didn't have to refresh or try multiple times. All sorted in under a minute! I like this festival already!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

am I right in saying these tickets aren't transferable/ reselleable. I'd like to get one but if I cant get a few mates going it'd be handy to be able to sell it on later.

sweetie wrote: »
    am I right in saying these tickets aren't transferable/ reselleable. I'd like to get one but if I cant get a few mates going it'd be handy to be able to sell it on later.

Hard to know really. I went to the one just gone and all you needed to do was present your printed out ticket to get your wrist band and entry in, but in previous years I've heard they also asked for I.D, and/or the card you bought the ticket with.

Tickets go on sale full release tomorrow for €145, until the start of September, when they go up to €160. Barcelona is a great city, sure you might as well visit and take in a music festival while you're at it. If you buy the tickets direct from their website through Portal Primavera Sound, it's only a €1 booking fee, unlike Ticketmaster and other outlets who will charge a few quid extra.

http://www.primaverasound.com/?lang=en

Click on the "Portal" tab for tickets. Or indeed, "Tickets", now that I see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Tickets were €115 from 11am, seem to be sold out of the allocation now though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Tickets were €115 from 11am, seem to be sold out of the allocation now though

They announced earlier on their fb page that the €115 allocation is totally sold out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

You have to pay €50 to transfer to a new name I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Is that new this year? That's a major change if so. What happens if someone buys for a group and they can't go? If you know off hand where this was said can you link as the question gets asked each year on Toutless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

You're nuts if you pay €50 to change a name, they weren't checking ID anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

A few of us thinking of heading over to Primavera in 2014. Can anyone recommend accommodation? we were thinking renting an apartment for 3 nights might be an option. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

A few of us thinking of heading over to Primavera in 2014. Can anyone recommend accommodation? we were thinking renting an apartment for 3 nights might be an option. thanks

Definitely rent an apartment - works out way cheaper. And you can throw people on floors and couches too.

Just make sure it has air conditioning and black out blinds - you'll need them both!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Barceloneta Suites is what we used.

Lovely place, walkable to La Rambla, beach beside you and the Primavers site maybe a 30 min walk, 10e taxi ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭dublinkeith

Depends on your budget, I've stayed in the Atenea Mar for €60 a night and the Hilton for €100 a night, both good spots and beside the venue, heard the Princess and the Zero are decent as well and they're practically on site .

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Hoping to go for the first time next year...Arcade Fire announced already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

thread for 2014 over here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056968365

yeah, i'm going next year as well. when do flights prices from cork and dublin start going up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement