If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q acoustics 2050i

Options
  • 19-07-2012 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Dave

im interested in these speakers above. Im also interested in Monitor Audio Bronze bx2s, jbl on beat extreme and the Denon Ceol. Have yea any offers these days on the above?

Ideally i would like to but q acoustics 2050i (black graphite) plus the jbl on beat extreme i pod dock.

I would consider denon ceol with either the q acoustic 2050i or monitor audio bronze bx2

I'm in mayo here ... i have a 609 receiver with q 7000 s running off them but would like to beef up the stereo sound

Look forward to hearing from u

Damian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Jimmyfocus wrote: »
    Hi Dave

im interested in these speakers above. Im also interested in Monitor Audio Bronze bx2s, jbl on beat extreme and the Denon Ceol. Have yea any offers these days on the above?

Ideally i would like to but q acoustics 2050i (black graphite) plus the jbl on beat extreme i pod dock.

I would consider denon ceol with either the q acoustic 2050i or monitor audio bronze bx2

I'm in mayo here ... i have a 609 receiver with q 7000 s running off them but would like to beef up the stereo sound

Look forward to hearing from u

Damian

Hi Damian,

Thanks for getting in touch. And apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately we don't stock the JBL on beat extreme. :(

The speakers and Ceol we can help you with tho. :)

I'm a big fan of the BX2s. We had them set up with the Ceol in-store and they sounded great together. They've got everything a good speaker should. Nice bass and very detailed. Plus they look lovely. :) Range of finishes also makes it easy to work in with other furnishings etc.

I haven't heard the 2050is as of yet. What HiFi seem very happy with them so looking forward to getting a listen. The 2050s were a great speaker so I imagine the 2050i will be excellent.

Personally I'd go with the Monitor Audios. Being use to them with the Ceol I really do think it's a perfect match.

We can offer the Ceol with the BX2s for just £499.95 inc delivery. :)

The Ceol with the Q Acoustics will come in at £692.89 inc delivery. :)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jimmyfocus

Hi Chris

Thanks for the reply

i can get the ceol plus the 2050i s delivered for £650 and ceol plus bx 2s delivered for £450, from the uk ... so yer a little bit pricier.

im in no hurry so will be keeping my options open

I more interested in the 2050i s to compliment the q700 s i already have. Initially i wanted to go the Monitor Audio Route.

Damian

Hi Chris

On my last post i said i could get the ceol plus the bx2 s for £450 ...thats a mistake ....the actual speakers for this price are the q acoustics 2020i s .... sorry about that

Damian

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Chris

On my last post i said i could get the ceol plus the bx2 s for £450 ...thats a mistake ....the actual speakers for this price are the q acoustics 2020i s .... sorry about that

Damian

Hi Jimmy,

Do you have a website or quote from the other retailer? We offer a price matching service. All we'll need is a link to the retailer so we can check it out, or a copy of a quote. All we ask is the price is including shipping to ROI and also that the products are in stock.

Chris

Hi Chris

Damian

Hi Jimmy,

Do you have a website or quote from the other retailer? We offer a price matching service. All we'll need is a link to the retailer so we can check it out, or a copy of a quote. All we ask is the price is including shipping to ROI and also that the products are in stock.

Chris
    Check home direct Av in the UK.. They have great offers on the ceol..

• Advertisement

Hi Jimmy.

We can beat any of the systems from home A/V direct.

I have just spoken to them and they have quoted me £659 including shipping of those to Ireland.

I can beat that price and do them shipped for £650.

My only concern is stock availability on the Ceol as we have run out of stock and as the model is coming to an end, I may not be able to get any more of these back in again. I will have to check with Denon on Monday to see if there are any more available.

Alternatively, I could do you the Marantz MCR603 with the Monitor Audio BX5 speakers for £749.95 (normally £899.95 in most places) including delivery or the Marantz MCR603 with the BX2's for £599.95.

I have this in stock at the moment.

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave

any updates on the denon ceol .... im still interested ... will be sticking with the denon and the q acoustics.... home av direct s quote to me for the ceol and the 2050i s is still £650 .... i would also consider 2020is with the ceol.. gloss version of these with the denon is £450 at the above website ...

im sorry if this is goin on but i want to do it right ... have a system in place so if im putting another system in place, i want to be mindful of updates for the future .... i have nt ruled out the bx 2 s .... in time i will probably end up with 2 5.1 systems.

i look forward to hearing from u

Damian

Hi Jimmy.

I can get a Ceol in white, but the black is completely finished. The new one is due out 1st - 2nd week of September.

Would the white suit ?

I would not recommend the 2020i with the Ceol. They are just not good enough to get the most from the Ceol.

The 2050i or the BX2 / BX5's would be the way to go.

Let me know which system you are thinking towards and we can get you sorted out.

BX2 with the Ceol - £499.95.
    BX5 with the Ceol - £629.95
    2050i with the Ceol - £640

All these include delivery.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭jayneemac

Hi Jimmy.

I can get a Ceol in white, but the black is completely finished. The new one is due out 1st - 2nd week of September.

Dave

Apologies for hi-jacking the thread here, but how much will the new version of the CEOL (RCD-N8) retail for?

Thanks, jayneemac

HI Dave

Thanks for ur reply

im not really interested in the white ceol ...

i ve seen the 2050is for €400 now

will deal with u sometime again

Damian

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.