Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Meanie's crisps packet????

Options
  • 19-07-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

I was sure I once had meanies that were a different flavour and came in a blue packet but nobody believes me. Does anyone else remember them or am I mistaken? I'm not talking about the newer purple packet mega-meanies either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

happytramp wrote: »
    I was sure I once had meanies that were a different flavour and came in a blue packet but nobody believes me. Does anyone else remember them or am I mistaken? I'm not talking about the newer purple packet mega-meanies either.

Either do I! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

You're not colour blind by any chance? I'm a Meanies officianado and never have I enountered blue Meanies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

only ever seen a green packet never blue :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Are you thinking of Space Raiders? They're also made by KP and are pickled onion flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

There was or is a variety of meanie other than the green. But as I recall they were purple.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

There was or is a variety of meanie other than the green. But as I recall they were purple.
    This is them

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jTS61sLfZRA/TmzyqYEMqZI/AAAAAAAAAFY/MQ-rv15MSgQ/s1600/photo.JPG

Never seen a blue packet of meanies.

Are you thinking of 'snaps' by any chance happytramp?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

:eek: i want them!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

They are sex in crisp form.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

Yeah I remember them they were salt and vinegar!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭happytramp

lenoude wrote: »
    Yeah I remember them they were salt and vinegar!

YES! That's right they were salt and vinegar! I need a picture for proof though. Maybe I'll write to KP.

• Advertisement
Advertisement