Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Doctor In The Ardee Area

Options
  • 19-07-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

The are about six doctors in the Ardee area and it's impossible to determine who is good and who is mediocre unless you happen to know a lot of the locals (which I don't).

Has anyone any suggestions or experiences good or bad that would help me make this important decision.

If you have any very negative feedback, it might be better to PM me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

eirman wrote: »
    The are about six doctors in the Ardee area and it's impossible to determine who is good and who is mediocre unless you happen to know a lot of the locals (which I don't).

Has anyone any suggestions or experiences good or bad that would help me make this important decision.

If you have any very negative feedback, it might be better to PM me.

Does it have to be Ardee? Can it be spread further to include Drogheda and the likes as Ardee is a bit limited in itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

i go to the doctor in dunleer, no complaints, appointments only in the afternoon, no appointment needed in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭flickarius

I'd past reccommend Dr Eleanor Ward, she's based in the surgery on John St just past the R.C. Church. She's very thorough.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭eirman

Thanks everyone

Advertisement