Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for ZERO reason from the golf forum

Options
  • 19-07-2012 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

Banned for one day,

and the reasoning was

"No, you were asking me if the warning was directed at you, take it to PM."

Moderator had said anyone trolling will be banned.
    I simply asked if that was directed at me, and I was banned !!!

Totally uncalled for.!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that the 1st step in the Dispute Resolution Procedure is to attempt to resolve this dispute by an exchange of PMs with the actioning mod. Have you completed this step yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

Hi,
    Yes, I did, and the response was to take it to the next step, which is this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please forward copies of all the PMs you both exchanged to me at your earliest convenience. Please do this by PM to me, and not post them here unless asked.

Once I have received these, I will begin the review process, which may take a few days to complete, as I will have to confer with the mods by an exchange of PMs, and examine all the materials that pertain to this DRP.

If you have anything to add, in addition to what you first posted above, please PM that information to me too.

We are volunteers with commitments outside of boards, so please know that your patience will be appreciated during this process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

Black Swan wrote: »
    Please forward copies of all the PMs you both exchanged to me at your earliest convenience. Please do this by PM to me, and not post them here unless asked.

Once I have received these, I will begin the review process, which may take a few days to complete, as I will have to confer with the mods by an exchange of PMs, and examine all the materials that pertain to this DRP.

If you have anything to add, in addition to what you first posted above, please PM that information to me too.

We are volunteers with commitments outside of boards, so please know that your patience will be appreciated during this process.

Don't worry about it,
    Please close this thread, by the time it's looked at the ban will be over.

Dr.Silly wrote: »
    Don't worry about it,
    Please close this thread, by the time it's looked at the ban will be over.

REQUEST TO ADMIN:

Please close this DRP per the OP's request.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement