Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mico sim no signal?

Options
  • 19-07-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I Have HTC One x with about 4 days now and got mico sim today in the post from three but when i put it into the phone it sets up the sim but i get no signal at all why is this, do i need to activate it first or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

I Have HTC One x with about 4 days now and got mico sim today in the post from three but when i put it into the phone it sets up the sim but i get no signal at all why is this, do i need to activate it first or what?

You would probably have to THREE a call and give them the Sim Card number so they swap it over for you.

AFAIK they dont send active sim cards in the post, in case its intercepted etc.

Advertisement