Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registered firearms dealers in North Wicklow/South Dublin

Options
  • 19-07-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I saw that the old link to the list with firearms dealers is quite old and doesn't really work anymore and one of the shooting mods suggested I put up a thread about my specific RFD question. So here it is :)

I would like to find reputable registered firearms dealers in the North Wicklow, possibly South County Dublin region. Can you help me with contact details? Thanks very much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,981 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Pat Cooke, Newtownmountkennedy-- (01)2818025

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

Pat o brine convent road sea front in bray near the ice cream shop..there is no sign for him as its his house he sells from I haven got a number..I bought my gun a few weeks ago from him very good to deal with and knows his guns well and didn try go far off my budjet for what I wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

shooter88 wrote: »
    Pat o brine convent road sea front in bray near the ice cream shop..there is no sign for him as its his house he sells from I haven got a number..I bought my gun a few weeks ago from him very good to deal with and knows his guns well and didn try go far off my budjet for what I wanted

If anyone has a number for him that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

Here you go Pat o brine 01 2862534

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭mrbrianj

Crescent sports in monkstown & David Moore country sports in ashford Wicklow. Along with the others mentioned are all I know about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

shooter88 wrote: »
    Here you go Pat o brine 01 2862534

Thanks, much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

Tallaght Rod and Gun,
    Unit 2, Castletymon SC,
    Tallaght,
    Dublin 24

Steve Byrne

Telephone / Fax: 01 4526522