Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chair Cover Scammers!!

Options
  • 19-07-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there all brides-to-be,

Just paid a deposit to a chair cover company which turned out to be a complete scam :( Emails bouncing back, constantly engaged telephone numbers, an 'address' that's actually an office to let....you have to admire their creativity :mad: STEER CLEAR of chaircoversforbrides.com!!!!!!!! At the moment, we have contacted the visa claim dept and are going to see the police...I don't know how this site hasn't been closed down already!! I have never had a problem ordering anything online before, I'll just be ringing the contact number to make sure they are legit before I order again...lesson learned!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭clint_silver

Hi there all brides-to-be,

Just paid a deposit to a chair cover company which turned out to be a complete scam :( Emails bouncing back, constantly engaged telephone numbers, an 'address' that's actually an office to let....you have to admire their creativity :mad: STEER CLEAR of chaircoversforbrides.com!!!!!!!! At the moment, we have contacted the visa claim dept and are going to see the police...I don't know how this site hasn't been closed down already!! I have never had a problem ordering anything online before, I'll just be ringing the contact number to make sure they are legit before I order again...lesson learned!

that site is dodgy as hell, domain info is hidden, .ie advertised but no .ie exists. submit a new anonymous quote and see do they get a call back.

I see they have what looks like the original site which is practically the same so as the .com is uk hidden we can assume theyre the same http://www.chaircoversforbrides.co.uk/

the web page just screams scam with the blog on it.

Avoid.

Advertisement