Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to pick the right plan

Options
  • 19-07-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

HI,

Is there any way of working out which plan will suit me best i have no idea which one to choose when i set up my account.

Board gais do a fixed plan were you pay a fixed amount each month is there such a thing with Electric Ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Bambam26 :)

Are you enquiring about electricity alone or electricity + gas?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭bambam26

Hi Electricity only

Hi again Bambam,

New customers to Electric Ireland can avail of a 5% discount off their total bill, and also a 4% discount for direct debit and a 2% discount for online billing (statement by email).

We do indeed offer a facility where a fixed payment is taken every month (just for electricity). We cannot offer this immediately to new customers, as a gauge of their usage would need to be established first, but after appoximately three bills we can set this up.

Regards,
    Una

thanks Una,

I am finding it hard to understand what plan i should be on,

If i go with Direct debit, online billing is it the value saver price plan fixed term that i need to be on ??

I will be setting this up next week hopefully when i move into the house

Sorry Bambam, I should have been clearer with the name - yes, that is indeed The ValueSaver. That is the one that would be the best-value option for you.

• Advertisement

great thanks for your help

No problem Bambam. You can make the switch here.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement