Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good racing game for 2 player

Options
  • 19-07-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi there,

I am looking for suggestions for a good 2 player racing game to play with my 8 year old son. I am not interested in XBox live. Just a game ti play with him at home. I have Dirt 2 but I cannot see how to play 2 players on it.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CS_Runner

markst33 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am looking for suggestions for a good 2 player racing game to play with my 8 year old son. I am not interested in XBox live. Just a game ti play with him at home. I have Dirt 2 but I cannot see how to play 2 players on it.

Cheers.

It's a pity you have not got a Wii, I play mario cart with my son now and again and it's great fun....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

markst33 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Cheers.

Project Gotham Racing 4. Has 2 player and you should be able to pick it up cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

formula one games also have local multi player option. Great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Schorpio

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    formula one games also have local multi player option. Great craic.

F1 2010 doesn't, only F1 2011 does. But yeah, great game! Probably a bit hardcore for an 8 year old though. I also have PGR4 and I reckon that would probably be better bet for someone that young.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Pure is great fun, its a quad bike racer where you do stunts around the track not sure if it has local 2 player though as I don't have it anymore, best thing about that one is that it can be got pre-owned in a two pack with lego batman which would also be great fun to play with an 8 yr old.

I'll give a thumbs up for PGR4 can also be found for less than a €10 these days.

Edit: Oh have a search on the games market place for these games they are free and can be played by 2 players locally, one isn't a racer but still very good fun. Doritos crash course, and Harms Way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

Need for Speed

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CatalysTftw

forza 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Blur and Split/Second are both great local multiplayer games, and you should be able to pick them up online quite cheap

Advertisement