Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bestpets, not so good!

• 19-07-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi all,

if you've been looking on line for stuff for your pets and came across a crowd called bestpets be aware that I ordered some simple sunscreen for dogs, a month after it had failed to show up I rang the company, 'apparently' they could no longer get this stuff. I asked why they hadn't e-mailed me to mention this (after their site shows 3-5 days for delivery), and was told they had a lot of orders that they were having to go through for the same reason! So I cancelled the order and await my bank statement to confirm they've refunded me. My advise is to avoid this crowd. I'd love for someone else to reply with a glowing report as I'd like to think this was a one off, but I doubt it!:mad:

Comments

Advertisement