Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this good?

• 19-07-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

The below is being sold for €385 - is it a good price...also how old is this iMac? Very old model??

17" iMac with Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 2GB of RAM, 160GB
    HD, complete with slim profile Apple keyboard and Apple Mouse.

Built in mic and webcam for Skype/Facetime etc.

Also comes with Apple Remote for use with 'Front Row' application –
    perfect from watching Movies, playing music with large on screen text
    fully remote control enabled. I have more photos available.

Recently upgraded to Mac OS Snow Leopard, so it's ready for a Mac OS
    Lion upgrade.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

What you really want is the serial number and the How to identify iMac models page on Apple.com.

From that page, it seems to be a model from 2006.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It's an Intel white iMac, so about 6-7 years old. You'd have to find out the processor speed to know the exact model. I have an old one in the other room. The LCD is dying but otherwise it's still works. It will run Lion but probably not very well. I never upgraded mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Cheers all!

Advertisement