Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you were a dog what breed would you be.

• 19-07-2012 3:03pm

I think for me, i would be a restricted breed as i have that look about me. Not small like a staffy but probably a Rottweiler.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭eirator

Saarloos Wolfhound (Wolf Dog).

But are they restricted????????

anniehoo wrote: »
    Lol, we actually do this in work (i know, we're sad), but everyone has to describe themselves as a breed.

I picked a GSD for me. Kind of scary and tough looking, but a total softie underneath once ye get to know them.Loyal and can be a bit on the stubborn side without meaning too. Oh...dodgy knees too :D

My flatmates a chihuahua...looks like a delicate little thing, but ye just dont mess with her when they're in a mood.. :D:D

Not that sad we used to do The Simpson characters at work :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Lol, we actually do this in work (i know, we're sad), but everyone has to describe themselves as a breed.

I picked a GSD for me. Kind of scary and tough looking, but a total softie underneath once ye get to know them.Loyal and can be a bit on the stubborn side without meaning to. An acquired taste lol. Oh...and has dodgy knees/back too Pretty much me to a tee biggrin.gif

My flatmates a chihuahua...looks like a delicate little thing, but ye just dont mess with them when they're in a mood.. they snap biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Id say... A king Charles, Im friendly and lazy, not the healthiest and over weight :P

But on the other hand a JRT would be another choice they mostly live a very long time and don't suffer from to many issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

This is strange, I was just talking about this with my friend a couple of hours ago! We have dog breeds for most of the people we know :P ! They all say I would be a yorkshire terrier haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I'd be a lab. Lazy and fat and dozing off any chance I get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭RichT

A Boardie Collie :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

The loyal and stubborn jack russel terrier, altho i do lack the intelligent trait tho, so a loyal, stubborn (dumbass) terrier :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Those dogs that don't like rules, hierarchy, kinda nocturnal, individual, like being petted on their terms.... whatya call them again.... umm.. oh yeah, cats.

That's it! I'd like to be a Tom Cat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

I think I'd be an old english sheepdog. I'm fairly bossy and like to have my own way. Oh and I have completely crazy hair that gets knotty and out of control and I need a lot of grooming.:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

A Shih Tzu! Loyal, funny, good looking and stubborn...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

<
    I'd be a cat instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

German pointer!!!!
    Loyal, trusting , strong and excellent hunting dog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

a pug!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

An over enthusiastic golden retriever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Wouldn't be a Shih Tzu anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I would like to be a Pomeranian because I have one and I would like to be able to talk to her and understand her because she's the coolest :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

How's this a pet issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Son0vagun wrote: »
    How's this a pet issue?

It's just a bit of fun!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Son0vagun wrote: »
    How's this a pet issue?

Well I'm personally having a very serious dog issue at the moment. :(

I just can't decide what dog breed I'd be.

Advertisement