Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 12/13

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Ahh Team Kess are now in the LFC footy league. The race for second place can now begin between the rest of ya. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

mike65 wrote: »
    Looks like Tello won't be serenaded to the a Lionel Ritchie melody this season if the Mirror is right.
    Good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Kess73 wrote: »
    Ahh Team Kess are now in the LFC footy league. The race for second place can now begin between the rest of ya. :p

How do I join ?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gaelicred

Haven't seen much of Sahin play with his limited play at Madrid what is his best position

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,891 ✭✭✭✭klose

daithijjj wrote: »
    35 in, im not about during the daytime so when we sign Messi tomorrow it might get lost, so someone repost for lads around during the day.

35 in and not a single female

where them wimminz at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Sahin a red eh? Medical and announcement on Thursday :D Now time to give the car boot a bit of a hoover and wipe down. :pac:

Adam to Everton maybe? And Mirallas to Everton as well for £4m to £5m according to the Echo? Looks like Moyes is itching to spend the Rodwell cash.

Now why the hell can I not get into the bloody footy league?

Comes up as an invalid code everytime I use 211229-304096.

Its the site, its a bag o sh1te if ya ask me but we will soldier on.

Its the site, its a bag o sh1te if ya ask me but we will soldier on.

Too late Daithi. I am now in.:mad:

:pac:

Leiva wrote: »
    How do I join ?

Go to

https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/account/login.html?pageTitle=logout

register and then create a team.

Then when that is done, click on the join a league tab and enter 211229-304096

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Cheers Kess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm in the FF. Team name - Window Lickers.

• Advertisement

Too late Daithi. I am now in.:mad:

:pac:

Im 'Syria Ah', look forward to season of looking at you in my wing mirror :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Joined the league. I have no Liverpool players at the moment, is that frowned upon?

Why do you chase people by driving your car in reverse?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

Morzadec wrote: »
    Joined the league. I have no Liverpool players at the moment, is that frowned upon?

yes, it gives you an unfair advantage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,555 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

These leagues are blowing people's cover here....isn''t that right David Joseph?:D

Although Kess has himself well covered!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I'm in the FF. Team name - Window Lickers.

Not a Doni related team in sight...have to say I'm disappointed.

murpho999 wrote: »
    These leagues are blowing people's cover here....isn''t that right David Joseph?:D

You mean the Daithi part of his username was not a clue? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

murpho999 wrote: »

Yeah,I`ve just spent ages trying to link "Real names" to "Boards" names.

I`m pretty sure I could have been doing something more productive with my time.

Yeah,I`ve just spent ages trying to link "Real names" to "Boards" names.

I`m pretty sure I could have been doing something more productive with my time.

but who is Kess Kessler? I've heard a lot about this guy. He was 100/1 on paddypower to replace kenny :P

• Advertisement

El Spearo wrote: »
    but who is Kess Kessler? I've heard a lot about this guy. He was 100/1 on paddypower to replace kenny :P

Is that right? And who hacked paddypower?:)

Jaysus,there`s loads of us in it. 52 so far I think...I lost count and I`m a bit....er...tired. Tired,yeah. That`s it. Not stoned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,555 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

You mean the Daithi part of his username was not a clue? :p

It did, but the sneaky 3 x 'j' at the end had me stumped!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

Don't remember ever seeing him on the box but he seems to be fabulous

absolutely_fabulous_001.gif

It was 125/1 on Betfair :pac:

Speaking of PP, i entered this for the craic, its 'desktop' only entry and free.

http://www.facebook.com/paddypower?sk=app_400456600010410

• Advertisement

Morzadec wrote: »

If we could snap up a decent Goalkeeper for a million or 2 happy to play backup then that'd be great.

Are we not keeping Jones? Is he not good enough..i think he'd do a job if Reina was injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Not a Doni related team in sight...have to say I'm disappointed.

That's been fixed :pac:

mada999 wrote: »
    Don't remember ever seeing him on the box but he seems to be fabulous

absolutely_fabulous_001.gif

i know its only coming in to september...but im going to go ahead and suggest it...

WORST GIF EVER AWARD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Ape X

Are we not keeping Jones? Is he not good enough..i think he'd do a job if Reina was injured?
    Nowhere near good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

I just don't rate Jones very highly.

It's a big if for Reina to get injured cos Goalkeepers are probably less likely to pick up knocks and Reina has a pretty clean record, but I wouldn't be at all comfortable with the thought of Jones playing.

There's also the argument that perhaps Reina was overused last year and that affected his form. Now obviously physically a goalkeeper should have no problem playing 2 games a week, but it could be mentally tiring.

I think if we signed a decent goalkeeper for a couple of million and gave them the guarantee of playing Europa League and Carling Cup games (with perhaps some FA Cup games) it could be worth it.

• Advertisement

Looks like Tello won't be serenaded to the a Lionel Ritchie melody this season if the Mirror is right.

or a Stevie Whambar one either /./

Wham.gif

Oh dear, Dunk would be proud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

opr wrote: »
    I think he played the full 90 :(

Opr

Tbh I'd ignore the Welsh games now we have Coleman in charge. In 6 months he has undone everything good that Gary Speed did for our country. Back to a prehistoric regime.

i know its only coming in to september...but im going to go ahead and suggest it...

WORST GIF EVER AWARD

thanks! This any better? :)

Thanks_graphics_14.gif

thanks! This any better? :)

Thanks_graphics_14.gif

That one is fantastic.:D

Edit: Oh wait...no...now it`s terrible. I`ll probably love it again in a minute. I think I better go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gaelicred

217227.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Joined tonight team is Griff Celtic so that's last place taken. (God I hope not)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Looking forward to our encounter with Arsenal already:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

I'l leave this here for some late night viewing,hopefully tomorrow brings conformation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Mirror reckons Adam's being offered around for £5 million, and that Moyes might bite. Apparently his agent is Moyes's brother...

Half a corner...??

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Fantasy league joined, the Dicky Tommies are on board.

I see some Turkish publication stated last night that the Sahin deal had a purchase clause in it - I hope so for our sake!

And in all the Alonso talk, we forgot Arbeloa - he could have been making late calls to Sahin from a dark phone box...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Just joined the league Team Name : "Just the Job".

You can pay me now :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭Sappy404

gaelicred wrote: »
    I wont be happy until Dave Whelan confirms it :D

"Actualleh, we were about to sign Nooreh. We had a deal agreed, he were dead interested in joining Wigan, said we were a fantastic club, but then Liverpool stepped in an got him."

'Dancing on the Sahin'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

I really hope this is true.
    Mirror wrote:
    The agreement with the Spanish champions Real over the midfielder's move to Anfield includes an option for a permanent deal

The deal is infinitely better for us if we can buy him if he hits the ground running.

This is an exciting signing, fair play to Rodgers getting it off the ground if it comes to pass.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I'm just waiting on the inevitable "why waste money on Allen and then sign Sahin? We need wingers!!!!"

Mr Alan wrote: »
    The deal is infinitely better for us if we can buy him if he hits the ground running.

Absolutely, it would be gutting if he had a great season and then left - akin to Alonso or Masc leaving. Well, Masc at least...
    Mr Alan wrote: »
    This is an exciting signing, fair play to Rodgers getting it off the ground if it comes to pass.

And fair play to you for being so positive! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,069 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Speaking of width, I think Sahin will be a big help for Enrique too. So often he bombs forward, doesn't see options and then just tries to power onwards, losing the ball in the process. Having a midfielder as good as sahin, who favours the left side, will I think give Enrique a lot more 'give and go' options from midfield than he had last season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,981 ✭✭✭doc_17

Things are getting a little better.....as long as we keep what we have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I did just now, knock yerself out. If theres another one will just cancel and merge but not seen one.

211229-304096

Can you direct me to the page. I have tried this thread but cant find your league :o

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056706203.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement