Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 12/13

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Rubbish.

If Borrell was promoted to first team coach you'd probably be the first to complain about our neglect of the youth team

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Leiva wrote: »
    Rubbish.

If Borrell was promoted to first team coach you'd probably be the first to complain about our neglect of the youth team

I'm as confused as you are. Who should be first team coach ahead of Marsh, and why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Some amount of cock and bull about Segura - I can only assume this is another backwash of the "oh he's Spanish therefore he must be brilliant and everyone else is rubbish" mentality that lives among some here.

Back room staff come and go like everyone else, we have not got a single clue as to why Segura left and until we do its best not to try and sound "clever" about what's happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

mike65 wrote: »
    Some amount of cock and bull about Segura - I can only assume this is another backwash of the "oh he's Spanish therefore he must be brilliant and everyone else is rubbish" mentality that lives among some here.

Back room staff come and go like everyone else, we have not got a single clue as to why Segura left and until we do its best not to try and sound "clever" about what's happened.

Time will tell . No one is trying to be clever.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

That should have been your first post on the topic, instead of claiming it a disaster and another c**k up by the owners...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

So I confirmed that eircom sports hub will show the match, I got my parents account no and signed up. But balls, you only have to actually be on an eircom network to use it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,555 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I think you should maybe stop looking at Twitter because a lot of your posts seems to be reactions to it.

Not good for your heart!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Milkers wrote: »
    There are many coaches across different sports who have skills which make them excellent with youths/underage teams but not necessarily senior squads. It is the fortunate cases where they themselves recognise their skillsets but more often than not they do aspire to the senior roles for which they are often unsuited.

very true, also the same in the case of coaches who wish to become managers in their own right.

Highly gifted coaches when working off a manager, but they sink on their own.

Carlos Queiroz being a prime example. I have a feeling Steve Clarke won't cut it either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

sweetie wrote: »
    So I confirmed that eircom sports hub will show the match, I got my parents account no and signed up. But balls, you only have to actually be on an eircom network to use it!

There are just as many good places online that you can watch the game. Have you streamed games before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

My little fella was just watching CBBC MOTD Kickabout and they were showing the contenders for the PL title ;)

Man City
    Man U
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    and Spurs

No mention of Liverpool :cool:

No pressure , an unexpected PL title for Liverpool would be just perfect :p

Stargate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Spurs pushing for the title, yeah, sure you might as well through Newcastle in, then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,555 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Stargate wrote: »
    My little fella was just watching CBBC MOTD Kickabout and they were showing the contenders for the PL title ;)

Man City
    Man U
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    and Spurs

Stargate

In all fairness, no surprise there, Liverpool have not got chance of a title this year.

For me, just want to see us competitive again and BR given time to make his mark on the team.

4th should be target but still competing for that spot in April would be progress as would finishing 5th or 6th. Small steps and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

murpho999 wrote: »
    In all fairness, no surprise there, Liverpool have not got chance of a title this year.

For me, just want to see us competitive again and BR given time to make his mark on the team.

4th should be target but still competing for that spot in April would be progress as would finishing 5th or 6th. Small steps and all that.

Yea murpho999 if we are in top 4 xmas time , id take that !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Grayditch wrote: »
    Spurs pushing for the title, yeah, sure you might as well through Newcastle in, then.

I can see us and Spurs swapping places this year tbh.

My mate was round last night,Spurs fan,and he`s not confident at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

I know but Richard Bruxton reckons Borrell may not be happy that Marsh got the promotion, and Segura (along with not getting a job as part of the 1st team holy trinity) was pissed off aswell.

No matter what way you look at it it's another momentous cock up by the owners.
    They obviously told Segura of their great plans for a new structure only to then tell Pep "sorry mate the new guy don't want it"

It may be just a matter of time til Borrell follows-which would be an absolute disaster in my mind, and where does that leave all the statements by Ayre and the owners to date?
    All our eggs would then firmly be in the Brendan Rodgers basket, and a project that was extremely difficult would now become impossible .

These cock ups that people speak of?

What exactly have they done wrong to date?

• Advertisement

LFC Globe ‏@LFCGlobe
    Luka Modrić's proposed move to Chelsea - instead of Real Madrid - is what is stopping Nuri Sahin from leaving the club on loan.

The Sahin craic should be banned from the thread until he actually signs for a club.

It's been going around in circles for nearly two weeks now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

djPSB wrote: »
    The Sahin craic should be banned from the thread until he actually signs for a club.

It's been going around in circles for nearly two weeks now.

It's becoming Hazard Mark II.....without him actually saying a word himself.

I think we will get the win today.

Also don't fancy Steve Clarke as a manager. I think he will struggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

@lfcglobe Roberto Mancini on whether or not #MCFC will sign Agger: "Agger? I don't think so."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

sweetie wrote: »

Of course, it goes by your IP address, if your not on Eircoms IP forget about it.....

Thought that would have been fairly obvious, considering its an Eircom service...

Another note, LOF have now added HD stream to the pool match, I thought I was gonna be stung into SD....

Liverpool on Football Focus right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Lads don't have setanta 1 in the gaff, anyone know where is the best place to stream the match on a laptop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Fieldog wrote: »
    Of course, it goes by your IP address, if your not on Eircoms IP forget about it.....

Thought that would have been fairly obvious, considering its an Eircom service...

Another note, LOF have now added HD stream to the pool match, I thought I was gonna be stung into SD....

nerd-homero-universitario.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

godeas16 wrote: »
    Lads don't have setanta 1 in the gaff, anyone know where is the best place to stream the match on a laptop?

Your sitting room or bedroom would probably be the best places to stream it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

I'll go with sitting room, what site tho?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,891 ✭✭✭✭klose

The west ham owner or chairman, whoever he is just said the Andy caroll deal is still possible on football focus there, said its dead at the moment but that could change.

We cant speak of the sites on here due to a do gooder mammys boy who told us we cant. PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

daithijjj wrote: »

We cant speak of the sites on here due to a do gooder mammys boy who told us we cant. PM sent.

I'll take a pm too please mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭coco06

could you please pm me link too. cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Me too!

F**k the lot of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

No sh1t, Sherlock ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Me three!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

i'm probably way behind in terms of news, its probably been discussed in detail on here but just seeing Gaston Ramirez is on the brink of signing for Southampton for 12 million

F**k the lot of you.

Make it exclusive DJ. Only for fellow fantasy footy players. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Could someone, (and I 100% don't mean me) set up a private group, like some people did for that Fake Transfer story, and post streams there?

Im not sure that would violate Boards.ie's Charter, but I wonder if some Mod would make that certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭Hoki

The pub is the only place to watch the first match of the season, and the second & third etc ..... !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Regarding the Streams issue. Why don't people just search google. It has all the answers :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Hoki wrote: »
    The pub is the only place to watch the first match of the season, and the second & third etc ..... !

I hate watching matches in the pub, especially the big ones. You always get the know it all's shouting at the screen (do this, take off this player, etc). Nothing like watching the match in peace at home :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Stargate wrote: »

Man City
    Man U
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    and Spurs

Stargate
    We have a better chance than Spurs.

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Could someone, (and I 100% don't mean me) set up a private group, like some people did for that Fake Transfer story, and post streams there?

Im not sure that would violate Boards.ie's Charter, but I wonder if some Mod would make that certain.

If we all sit in the FIRSTROW for the rest of these Sports games we will see them all....even the .EUropean ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Turtyturd wrote: »
    If we all sit in the FIRSTROW for the rest of these Sports games we will see them all....even the .EUropean ones.
    Streaming sport online is illegal, you utter lemon. You should just pay Sky and watch it on the .tv :D

Turtyturd wrote: »
    I have a Polish cousin called Wiziwig.

Am I doing it right? :P

I hate watching matches in the pub, especially the big ones. You always get the know it all's shouting at the screen (do this, take off this player, etc). Nothing like watching the match in peace at home :D

Absolutely. It`s torture watching games in the pub. You always get some flute wanting to talk to you.

"Just watch the game,god dammit"

• Advertisement

Streaming sport online is illegal, you utter lemon. You should just pay Sky and watch it on the .tv :D

Reported for abuse.:pac:

Dunno If its posted but the rumoured team, due to the Bibs theory and Enriques apparent injury at training is:

Reina
    Kelly,Skrtel, Agger, Johnson
    Lucas
    Allen, Gerrard
    Downing, Suarez, Borini

DDC1990 wrote: »
    I have a Polish cousin called Wiziwig.

Am I doing it right? :P

I wonder is that a riff on the computer term WYSIWYG?

What
    You
    See
    Is
    What
    You
    Get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,497 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

If its same old team and we pick up from where we left off
    at end of last season then it will be a poor performance and a draw or defeat

HOPE THINGS HAVE CHANGED!

Kess73 wrote: »
    I wonder is that a riff on the computer term WYSIWYG?

What
    You
    See
    Is
    What
    You
    Get
    Nope he's just Polish.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement