Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 12/13

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Ganymede Glow

Liverpool sign €1m Dublin wonderkid Conor Masterson

A 13-year-old Irish boy has signed a deal with Premier League giants Liverpool in a move that's set to land him and his family a €1m fortune
    Conor Masterson was also courted by both Manchester United and City but decided to sign for Liverpool having already been a fan of the team.
    The young centre-back - who leaves Dublin side Lucan United to move full-time to Merseyside when he turns 16 - has already met manager Brendan Rodgers to discuss his future at Anfield.

Sorry I cant seem to steal a photo of the lad in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Borini: I feel settled already

Fabio Borini may have only been a Liverpool player for a matter of weeks, but the Italy international has revealed he already feels settled at the club.

The 21-year-old became Brendan Rodgers' first signing as Reds boss in July and joined up with his new teammates in the second week of our recent North America tour having cut short his summer break.

Now back on Merseyside, Borini is hoping to secure a new apartment in the coming weeks as he adjusts to his new surroundings - but at Melwood, the forward is already feeling part of the group.

He told Liverpoolfc.com: "It is a really good group of honest people here and they're really nice guys.

"I got inside the group very quickly and they've helped me (settle). If I need something, I'll ask no problem and they'll show me.

"Stevie G and Carragher are the key men and the key players of the club, Glen Johnson is always helping me, Joe Cole does too because I knew him before I came here.

"Dani Pacheco has maybe helped me the most because I stayed with him in the hotel and he has shown me around the city centre.

"I am looking for an apartment now. I've already got a car and phone and I am trying to settle very quickly so I'll just need to think about and focus on football. That is the most important thing.

"The lads have already told me about an Italian - San Carlo in the city centre. I've been there once already with Dani Pacheco and Suso and it was very nice!"

So eager to join up with the Liverpool squad, Borini declined the option of an extended break following his involvement with Italy's run to the Euro 2012 final.

"It was a little bit tough to start training again because I didn't have much rest, but it was more mentally than physically," he explained. "Even though I didn't play at the Euros, I always trained and got myself mentally ready for an opportunity.

"I got three weeks of holidays and then I wanted to come back earlier to be with the team. It was my choice, but I am happy with it. Now I just need some time to get back physically, and that's normal."

After almost a week of training in Boston, Borini was handed his Reds bow in Saturday's goalless draw with Tottenham at the M&T Bank Stadium.

He said: "It felt quite good to make my debut. It's an important shirt and the first thing I need to worry about is the front of the shirt (the badge) rather than the back (the name).

"That is the most important thing to show the people - and also to me because when you wear a shirt, what is on the front is more important than what's on the back.

"It's an historic club and has won so many trophies in the past, and it wants to win just as many in the future.

"This is a really good target to try and reach. Because Liverpool is a great club in England and all over the world, it gives you more power and strength to do more. It's a great achievement for me and I hope to show many qualities here."

Liverpool were well supported throughout their tour of North America in Toronto, Boston and Baltimore, and Borini admits he was left blown away by the size of the Reds' fanbase across the globe.

"It was amazing," he stated. "I didn't expect so many supporters in America. I didn't realise Liverpool had so many supporters away from England.

"It made a good impression and impact on me about the club. I know now about the passion from outside, and I'll try to bring that inside."

The video you selected is only available to LFCTV Online members. You are now watching our Preview video, login or click here to sign up.

As well as Borini's debut, one of the main highlights of Liverpool's tour was the opportunities handed to the club's clutch of youngsters by Brendan Rodgers.

Though still of a tender age himself, our new No.29 insists he'll do all he can to help them in their quest to make a first-team breakthrough.

"I think we've got good young players that want to show what they can do, and they've got the right attitude to reach the first team one day," he stated.

"I've been in the same position as them and I've been in and out of first teams, so I always tell them not to look down and keep their heads up, even if they go back into the reserves because that's the way of the first team at a top club.

"It's not a small club, so it's more difficult to get into the first team and they've just got to keep their heads up and keep working because there are more good players here."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,367 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Rodgers has said he hopes to add a few more by the end of August.

he needs to get moving.

talk will prove cheap if he hasn't filled some of the gaps that exist in the squad.

midfield as well as attack need to be addressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Hard not to like him!! If he scores goals he will be a hero me thinks...

Borini: I predicted Gomel tie

As Fabio Borini prepares to make his first competitive appearance as a Liverpool player, our new forward has explained why the trip to Gomel holds extra emotional significance for him.

The Reds touched down in Belarus on Wednesday evening ahead of tonight's Europa League third round qualifier at the Central Stadion.

FC Gomel may be relative unknowns for many, but Borini is well aware of the area having been involved in charity work with youngsters from the region during his childhood.

Situated approximately 80 miles from Chernobyl, Gomel was contaminated with radioactive debris following the nuclear power plant disaster in 1986.

"I've got a big connection with Gomel," Borini revealed to Liverpoolfc.com. "When I was younger, my family would take children from a village near Gomel to Italy because when the Chernobyl disaster happened, a lot of nuclear radiation went over the area.

"The children needed to breathe good air and get medical checks to make sure everything was fine.

"We helped them by taking them for one month a year in the summer so we could do all of these things for them and let them see Italy.

"I actually have a tattoo that is my name written in Russian to remember this. "

Borini has remained in contact with some of the Gomel youngsters he became friends with - and even predicted Liverpool would be drawn against the Belarusian club as he was putting the finishing touches on his move to Anfield.

"Well before the draw was made, I met the teacher of the class before coming to Liverpool and I said, 'Gomel are in the Europa League...we'll probably meet them.' It was a little bit of a casual prediction.

"I actually got a lot of tickets for a class I used to spend time with in Italy when I was younger, so I will be very happy to see them at the stadium.

"I don't think they've ever been to a stadium for a proper game - and I think they will have an Italian flag with them."

On the field, Borini will be taking nothing for granted - even though Liverpool are heavy favourites to progress into the Europa League proper.

He said: "It will be a tough test because when you don't know opponents it can be a little bit more difficult because you go against unknown players that you've never seen before.

"You just need to do your job properly and think about yourself. We can't let them play or let the game pass by - we need to make the game."

On a personal level, Borini is hoping to make the most of any chance he may be handed by Brendan Rodgers in the two-legged tie.

The Italy international added: "It means a lot because I've only played in Europe once when I was at Chelsea in the Champions League.

"For this season, to be in the Europa League, to go through this round and the rounds afterwards I think will be good because I will get more experience. It will be great to be seen by the people and try to show what I can do."

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

amiable wrote: »

Not messing, but that's one of the worst posts I've seen in the SF. Scary thing is he's serious.
    Leiva wrote: »
    Wow Arsenal expected to complete the signing of Cazorla and Sahin (loan with view to move) by the end of the week.

They have done some fantastic business this transfer window.

Arsene was slated for not spending but it looks like a great move now when he did say all along last season that there was no value whilst Comolli went around spending 100,s millions like 50 cent at a strip club :(

I'm might just have a bit of a weep if and when Sahin does indeed join Arsenal. Kagawa to United. Sahin to Arsenal. I'm a sad panda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Ganymede Glow

Andy Carroll NOT in Europa squad now apparently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

The City posters are a pretty poor bunch overall. I wouldn't be too harsh though - impossible to have any perspective given the tumultous fortunes of the club over the past 15 years.

No consistency :confused:
    Lesson, next time do it via twitter

The sum of it yup. If you do want to racially/anti-semitically abuse someone, do it online where there's clear evidence. That way, you'll get a much smaller fine and no ban. That's how it works with the FA.

Also a RT pic of Webb in a United top is a worse crime than racial abuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

-Ade- wrote: »

Also a RT pic of Webb in a United top is a worse crime than racial abuse.

Wow forgot about that .

FA have just gone uber-ridiculous .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Luis21

This game on the TV ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

i think & hope Borini will do very well

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭leposean

Wow Arsenal expected to complete the signing of Cazorla and Sahin (loan with view to move) by the end of the week.

They have done some fantastic business this transfer window.

Arsene was slated for not spending but it looks like a great move now when he did say all along last season that there was no value whilst Comolli went around spending 100,s millions like 50 cent at a strip club :(

Imagine an Arsenal team who finished 3rd after being muck for 8 weeks lining up like this next season

1.Schchezny
    3.Sagna, 5.Vermaelen, 6.Koscielny, 28.Gibbs
    13.Sahin, 17.Song, 19.Arteta(untill Wilshire gets back)
    18.Cazorla, 12.Giroud, 9.Podolski.

That side pisses all over our side. Sahin and Cazorla are the kind of players that would thrive under Wenger yes but would also be perfectly suited to Liverpools system that most likely rogers would play.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Liverpool Academy Team vs Huddersfield

Ward; McLaughlin Wisdom Sama Smith; Coady, Roddan; Suso Adorjan Pacheco; Ngoo

Luis21 wrote: »
    This game on the TV ?

Setanta Ireland afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

best gif ever

OWex7v7jd0-r-lzeCTXU1A2.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

leposean wrote: »
    Imagine an Arsenal team who finished 3rd after being muck for 8 weeks lining up like this next season

1.Schchezny

That side pisses all over our side. Sahin and Cazorla are the kind of players that would thrive under Wenger yes but would also be perfectly suited to Liverpools system that most likely rogers would play.

Hardly. I would take our back four and keeper over what Arsenal have. I would take Lucas over Song, and I would take Suarez over any of their front three.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭NEDDURC

leposean wrote: »

1.Schchezny

Not a bad looking side...still have RVP, Walcott, Diaby, Oxlaid-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Wilshire.

Will be an interesting season for arsenal as they've messed about in the transfer market for the last few years but seem to have stopped that now and are looking to splash some cash and buy first team regulars instead of young prospects.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Liverpool Academy Team vs Huddersfield

Ward; McLaughlin Wisdom Sama Smith; Coady, Roddan; Suso Adorjan Pacheco; Ngoo
    Pacheco is going on 22, surely he is too old to be in the academy team at this stage :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Andy Carroll hasn’t travelled with the team, despite being named in the Europa squad apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Andy Carroll hasn’t travelled with the team, despite being named in the Europa squad apparently

Source?

NukaCola wrote: »
    Source?

Doesn't do B.S
    @BenSmithBBC: Andy Carroll has not travelled with #LFC squad for the Europa League qualifier against FC Gomel. Was named in squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Reports today say we will also be paying off Bellamy to leave :(

I'm writing a letter to Ian Ayre saying that Liverpool owe me £2m. I think I've at least a 20% chance of getting paid.

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Getting rid of Bellamy yet Joe Cole is still hanging around!? What in gods name is goin on?

I'm going to get flamed for this but...

If we can somehow legally bind WHU to the £17mil for Carroll if they stay up, and the £2mil upfront then we should bite their hand of.

I keep having this horrible feeling of us looking back mid Nov at this transfer window wishing we had taken the offer, and Andy's price plummeting .

If we can somehow legally bind WHU to the £17mil for Carroll if they stay up, and the £2mil upfront then we should bite their hand of.

I agree, but I still think that Rogers will be holding out for money to spend before the window closes, even if it is less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,559 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I keep having this horrible feeling of us looking back mid Nov at this transfer window wishing we had taken the offer, and Andy's price plummeting .

Fair enough, but Carroll has to agree too.....slavery has been abolished!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭NEDDURC

If it is essentially buying him now and deferring the majority until next year it's abit of a silly deal for us in terms of receiving payment. It appears as though we need the money now so they should pay us more upfront.
    I'd sell though if they change the upfront payment to about half.

Hopefully a bidding war with Newcastle and Spurs starts though!!

WHY THE **** ARE WE OFFLOADING CRAIG BELLAMY (and paying to do so)??!! :mad:

@BenSmithBBC: Official line on Andy Carroll's absence is that he has a slight groin strain which no one wants him to aggravate. #LFC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Bellamy?! :( **** my life, I hope that isn't true :(

If this window sees Bellamy, Kuyt, Maxi, Carroll leaving with Borini, Dempsey & Cole replacing them, I'd see this window as a ****ing catastrophe tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

LuckyLloyd wrote: »

I don't agree with a fair amount of this but I thought you would like it.
    Thats what's killed me the most this Summer. Complete lack of ambition from top to bottom.

Lets start with the sacking of Kenny. Now, rightly or wrongly, it happened and even the staunchest Kenny fan would say they had a case.

What happened next is what worries me:

Fabio Capello, Louis Van Gaal and Rafael Benitez. 3 of the greatest managers in the history of world football and one of the greatest of this century are all available and reported to be interested in taking the job. What do FSG do? They go for a man with one year's experience in top flight football whose greatest achievement in his career was wining the Champions play off final.

Why? Because he plays nice football and is young? Or because he's not as expensive as the other 3?

Leaving alone the whole mess about changing the strategy of having a DOF/Technical director/manager threepartite comittee to fit the needs of Brendan Rodgers (he of championship play off final winning fame), by ignoring the 3 best names available (and interested) on the market, FSG dispplayed a shocking lack of ambition there and then.

Move on to our transfer targets and what do we see? More lack of ambition. With 2 and half weeks to go till the 1st game of the season, we've let 2 senior players go and bought one in. We have a weaker squad today then we did at the end of last season. We are at a standstill in transfers because it's patently obvious we're ****ing potless.

And who are targetting? Mid table players like Clint ****ing Dempsey who no other club aiming for top 4 are chasing. How the **** did the club convince so many fans that likes of Dempsey is the best we can get? How the **** has it come to this?

We self pity so much and set the targets so low when 18 months ago we were 3 points of the bottom of the premier league and went and bought one of the hottest players in Europe in Luis Suarez. There are players like Santi Cazorla at an unstable club who would be absolutely ****ing perfect for us and we are doing next to **** all to try to entice him to come to us.

Where's the "project"? Where's the ****ing ambition?
    Gerard Houllier spoke a lot of crap but he did say one thing that always stuck in my mind "Aim for the moon and you may hit the stars". It's about having lofty targets, about going for the best, about always trying to improve.

This Summer is so similar to the one in 2010 its scary. New manager comes in from a mid table club off the back of a good season to replace a club legend. Speaks a ****load in press conferences, mostly about himself and his "methods". We aim terribly low in the transfer market, signing players who have played for that manager before and target mid range players. All that's left now is for Agger to pull a Mascherano and **** us off in a couple of weeks.

People say some of us are drama queens. I said in another thread that that was bull****.

We've finished 7th,6th and 8th in our last 3 seasons.

We've had 4 managers since 2010.

We've missed out on CL qualification for 3 seasons.

We've, since 2009, sold our best or very good players every season (Alonso, Yossi, Mascherano, Torres, Meireles etc...) a couple of times to our direct rivals.

We've been through 2 sets of owners and close to administration.

We've spend a ****load of money on horribly average players and made the most idiotic transfer deals in the history of global sport.

But yeah, we're drama queens.

It's bollocks. On field we are, presently, at the worst state it's been we've 1994. We had, then, come off the back of 3 league seasons where we finished 6th 6th and 8th.

The difference between then and now is how ****ing rotten this club has become. When Roy Evans came in then, he had strong and experienced men like Ronnie Moran around him to give him strength. Who the **** does Rodgers have now? There's no support group around him for what is one of the toughest management jobs in all of sport. Evans didnt have such a competitive league to compete with. We could still outspend a huge majority of clubs.

One last thing about Rodgers and I know this wont be popular but I have to share it once and pray Im ****ing wrong: Every part of me says that this guy is a phoney. He's a fake. He's a snake eye salesman. He cant shut the **** up about himself and his methods. That story about his 180 pages book the other day, the constant talk about his way of playing, about his experiences etc...

Im a salesman. Every time I look at Rodgers and hear him speak, I cant help but think what a brilliant bull****ter he is. Hope to **** Im wrong and my instincts are way off the mark on this one, but there you go. That's my feeling at the moment.

But phoney or not, the guy needs help. Theres noone around him. Kenny had Sir Bob and Peter Robinson first time round. Who does Rodgers have? Ian Ayre? A set of owners who know less than a 6 year old about the sport?

There's no structure around the place, there's no plan and there's no ambition. We seem to be limping into the new season crossing our fingers none of our best players will leave rather than bringing in some other people who can become part of our elite group of players.

Anyone that's not, at the very least, mildly worried about where we're headed is deluded.

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

LuckyLloyd wrote: »

For once i agree with you, i'd give AC a piggy back to any club going, i'll pack his bags and do his blo0dy dishes for a year if i never have to see him in a LFC no9 shirt again. However, Bellamy surely has to stay ? Committed, highly effective and brings some much needed pace. Can't think of one reason to get rid after last years performances.

Slightly nuts....hopefully a bad rumour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Bellamy?! :( **** my life, I hope that isn't true :(

If this window sees Bellamy, Kuyt, Maxi, Carroll leaving with Borini, Dempsey & Cole replacing them, I'd see this window as a ****ing catastrophe tbh.

Bellamy aside....Cole already is a Liverpool player, so he is hardly replacing anyone.

Maxi wanted to leave, tried to keep him but he wanted to go. He was good in fits and starts, but not a major loss. He hardly terrified any opposition. Kuyt and Carroll - i'll be delighted to see both gone.

No pace and very ponderous. Kuyt is at the age where it was definitely the right time to sell him. Not offering much of a goal threat and offering nothing out wide. Dempsey is definitely an upgrade in that respect.

More doom mongering...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Pacheco is going on 22, surely he is too old to be in the academy team at this stage :confused:

It's the reserves.

opr wrote: »
    I don't agree with a fair amount of this but I thought you would like it.

Opr

Ohh fùck that's all my fears in text right there :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Half-time: Liverpool 1-0 Huddersfield. (Suso, 33).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

hefferboi wrote: »
    Some set of ba5tards on her!

aye and a lucas head on her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Stuff posted on the internet is not right most of the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

I am pie wrote: »
    Bellamy aside....Cole already is a Liverpool player, so he is hardly replacing anyone.

Maxi wanted to leave, tried to keep him but he wanted to go. He was good in fits and starts, but not a major loss. He hardly terrified any opposition. Kuyt and Carroll - i'll be delighted to see both gone.

No pace and very ponderous. Kuyt is at the age where it was definitely the right time to sell him. Not offering much of a goal threat and offering nothing out wide. Dempsey is definitely an upgrade in that respect.

More doom mongering...

It's not doom mongering & I didn't go into the reason why each left. There is a case to be made for each leaving, but they need to be replaced well.

If you want to say Cole is already a Liverpool player, fine. The picture then looks even worse with Carroll, Maxi, Bellamy & Carroll leaving with Borini & Dempsey (although we may not even get him) coming in.

You could also say this window will likely see Carroll, Maxi, Kuyt, Aquilani and Bellamy leaving with Allen, Borini, Cole & Dempsey coming in. I think it's very reasonable to say that the squad will be in a weaker place than at the beginning of the window.

I'm not blaming Rodgers, I'm not blaming the owners. I'm not going into any of that. I'm just pointing out IF that is our business, it'll have been a catastrophic window. I don't think that's up for dispute.

OPR, I agree with some of that article above, however the comparrison between Rodgers dealings with the press & Hodgsons is stupid. Rodgers has conducted himself impeccably (apart from the Andy Carroll cock up), Hodgson spoke cretinous nonsense from the beginning.

mike65 wrote: »
    Stuff posted on the internet is not right most of the time.

Thats an abraham lincoln quote

Who is to blame will be of major importance if we finish up this transfer window with a weaker squad than we ended last season with. As I type this, that's where we are imo. Work needs to be done and whoever is preventing progress or failing to close out on things (whether that be Ayre and Merseyside administration / Rodgers and his team / the pre existing scouting network / FSG) need to get their act together soon.

• Advertisement

Mr Alan wrote: »
    It's not doom mongering & I didn't go into the reason why each left. There is a case to be made for each leaving, but they need to be replaced well.

If you want to say Cole is already a Liverpool player, fine. The picture then looks even worse with Carroll, Maxi, Bellamy & Carroll leaving with Borini & Dempsey (although we may not even get him) coming in.

You could also say this window will likely see Carroll, Maxi, Kuyt, Aquilani and Bellamy leaving with Allen, Borini, Cole & Dempsey coming in. I think it's very reasonable to say that the squad will be in a weaker place than at the beginning of the window.

I'm not blaming Rodgers, I'm not blaming the owners. I'm not going into any of that. I'm just pointing out IF that is our business, it'll have been a catastrophic window. I don't think that's up for dispute.

OPR, I agree with some of that article above, however the comparrison between Rodgers dealings with the press & Hodgsons is stupid. Rodgers has conducted himself impeccably (apart from the Andy Carroll cock up), Hodgson spoke cretinous nonsense from the beginning.

If we manage to sell Carroll twice and get two transfer fees for him, I would say that was great business. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Blatter wrote: »

Scary. Ladcrooks are often on the ball with specials, if they are offering odds-against Agger being a Liverpool player by the end of the window that does not bode well. They wouldn't be offering it unless they were pretty confident. He is 4/6 to join Man City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,891 ✭✭✭✭klose

Suso is after scoring again for the reserves, 2-0 up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Seriously guys, the bookies don't have a clue what is happening.

Agger will be wearing a Liverpool shirt this season, it's beyond even questioning.

Seriously guys, the bookies don't have a clue what is happening.

Agger will be wearing a Liverpool shirt this season, it's beyond even questioning.

It'll be beyond questioning when he signs a new contract.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement