Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet in Dublin City

• 19-07-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hey all,
    First time poster over here, I've a Duprassi who's not looking the best & seems to have an eye infection, I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for a Vet in Dublin city that would be good to take him too, as much as i doubt this is one a vet with experience of the species would be great but barring that any vet who deals in small rodents.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

I think the Animal Welfare Clinic on charlemount street are good. I used to bring my hamsters there, and a friend brings her guinea's and they've been good. The older vets are better, John Hardy is there the longest, I've always found him straight forward, a lot of good advice that comes from experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Patrick keating raheny is just brilliant excellent vet

Advertisement