Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stopping annoying Eircom sales calls

Options
  • 19-07-2012 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Hello, I am an Eircom customer and I'm getting these annoying sales calls from someone saying that they are with Eircom and my package has been lowered in price and if i answer 3 questions I can be put on the lower package.

Then he asks me about my calling habits, international and so on, if hes with Eircom shouldnt he know all this? The number is withheld, how do I get off this Eircom calling list?

When people are at home they dont want to be plagued annoying people coming to their doors or ringing their phones to try and extract money from them.

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭.Bob

lowered in price
    When people are at home they dont want to be plagued annoying people coming to their doors or ringing their phones to try and extract money from them.

stereotypical Irish.. Offered a lower price, complains about getting more ripped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

.Bob wrote: »
    stereotypical Irish.. Offered a lower price, complains about getting more ripped off.

If you are naive enough to think Eircom would call my house 2x a day for the last week to try and lower my costs and lose revenue then perhaps you should get out in the real world a bit more.

Or maybe if you dont have anything constructive to add to a thread you should refrain from making yourself look ignorant.

I think Im like most people (not stereotypical Irish), when Im in my house I value my privacy and wish not to be bothered by sales people, be it Eircom, BT, Airtricity, ESB, or the countless other companies who can "save me 100's of euros per year".

Eircom, can you respond to how I can stop these calls please?

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Advertisement