Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Funny Tummy' Bridges

• 19-07-2012 5:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,656 ✭✭✭

What's your favourite 'funny tummy' bridge in Ireland?

The one in Termonkeckin has always been the best one I know. The bloody council have stuck a traffic light beside it now but when you get a good run at it you get a virtual orgasm while driving! :D

We could get a Boards Funny Tummy Bridge Tour going. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

when you get a good run at it you get a virtual orgasm while driving! :D

why not just have a wánk underneath the bridge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

The hump-back in East Wall used to be good for that as a kid.

Doesn't do it for me anymore.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

I don't actually like the feeling, but the bridge beside the canal on Whitworth Road in Dublin does it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

The one in Termonkeckin has always been the best one I know. The bloody council have stuck a traffic light beside it now but when you get a good run at it you get a virtual orgasm while driving! :D

Wait until you have real sex you will be jumping for joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

There's one on the road from Trim to Athboy just by the Gaeltacht. If you get a good run at it there is fun to be had.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Ah thats a great one!!
    The lights were put up after some gobshite went too fast and flew into a ditch.
    Theres 2 out by knockbridge too, but apparently the council are putting ramps in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Orgasming while driving is an irresponsible and dangerous practice.

Shame on you all.:mad:

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

Dafuq is a tummy bridge?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

that tummy butterfly sensation you get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Where To wrote: »
    Orgasming while driving is an irresponsible and dangerous practice.

Shame on you all.:mad

It's ok if the driver keeps their hands on the steering wheel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

that penny bridge in the middle of Ireland, ooooooooo sorry Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

We could get a Boards Funny Tummy Bridge Tour going. :rolleyes:
    Have to agree as kids we loved getting dad to drive faster when he came to it. nice little village too,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

The one in Termonkeckin has always been the best one I know. The bloody council have stuck a traffic light beside it now but when you get a good run at it you get a virtual orgasm while driving!:D
    Am I strange in that I don't feel any sexual pleasure in this? More of a nauseous feeling for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Ever since they changed over from miles to kilometers you just dont get that tummy feeling anymore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Limerick Junction's bridge on the N24.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

They have RUINED the sixmile bridge one in clare when they did up the bridge for the railway station!
    Still a decent one on the old cratloe road though coming up to LIT :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Castlemartyr used have a good one, but I think they redid the road. Came across another one somewhere between Kilkenny and Graignamanagh last year, but can't remember where exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Cloonlara in Clare

There are lots of tiny bridges between the Parteen Weir and Limerick city

here it is

Seriously steep on the other side, pick up a bit of speed and you'll be like the Dukes of Hazzard and take off! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

There's a great one at Minane Bridge south of Cork City.

Doesn't look like much but the car really does a nice drop on it when you go over umm.. quickly.

(In before fun police)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

The one in Termonkeckin has always been the best one I know. The bloody council have stuck a traffic light beside it now but when you get a good run at it you get a virtual orgasm while driving!

And suddenly, Louth's one & only selling point dashed with the stroke of a Councillor's pen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I'm sorry but wtf are you all talking about ?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I'm sorry but wtf are you all talking about ?:confused:

Weightlessness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

There's a great one at Minane Bridge south of Cork City.

Doesn't look like much but the car really does a nice drop on it when you go over umm.. quickly.

(In before fun police)

Had many a good laugh in that car park.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I thought I was the only one who ever experienced this! There was a bridge between Farranfore and Tralee that used always create a weird sensation but it is closed since the new road opened a few years back.

Google Streetview link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The bridge over the canal and railway in Castleknock, especially if you're on the top deck of the bus.

Advertisement