Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MRA emergency scans

Options
  • 19-07-2012 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya, sorry if this is in the wrong place but I thought this would be best here.

Basically, I need fast information on where to go for an MRA (not MRI) scan in a emergency. The person who has to go for one has been told to go immediately and to do their best to find somewhere that'd would do it tonight. Private or public, open at this time of the night? It's got to be done immediately apparently.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Google got me euromedics. Contact details page http://www.euromedic.ie/contact/headquarters.aspx
    HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Maybe Charter Medical, Smithfield?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Thanks guys. I've checked out Charter already, because I used them for an MRI myself, but waiting list is too long.

She's on a waiting list at the moment, which is two weeks, but was told to try find a private hospital to do it if she can afford it because she shouldn't be waiting at all.

I'll check out that link, thanks guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

mater private, very quick and prefessional

Advertisement