Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enough of Ulsterbank

Options
  • 19-07-2012 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

I'm only here to vent!

With the whole fiasco that happened with the payments lately my girlfriend put her account into O/D of €120. She's recently unemployed (non-permanent teacher so she doesn't get paid for the summer) and still waiting to recieve welfare so she'd have to wait until getting that to pay it back. I lodged money into her account to cover rent - as I do at the same time every month and she transfers it into her special rent account which is also with them.

My €400 covered her O/D and so she could only put €280 into the account. The said it was her fault etc etc. which given that she's never been able to withdraw more than was in there and the balances weren't updating I don't think she is on this occasion. You're one she was dealing with was quite unfriendly and by no means understanding. She literally broke down into tears before they agreed to apply an overdraft to the account so that could be covered.

After nearly 15 years, several loans and a credit card that have been paid back without ever missing a payment and some savings, I've had enough of you Ulsterbank. Not the first time I've encountered problems with them but this is going to be the last as at the end of this month I'm paying my final credit card bill, withdrawing all my money and joining another bank.

Good riddance!

<<<Rant over>>> :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Venting = more appropriate for a blog.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement