Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you ever perv on people?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

After my perv is finally over I like to eat their liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Starling! I can smell your bullshít!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I like women with nice curves slim waste and then on to the lovely hips there like handles :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

csi vegas wrote: »

I want to make that noise but don't have the first clue how to spell it.

keith16 wrote: »
    I want to make that noise but don't have the first clue how to spell it.

Rapid intake of air through teeth lightly clenched to the lower lip???

Snowie wrote: »
    I like women with nice curves slim waste and then on to the lovely hips there like handles :cool:

Waste not want not, huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

You fly back to another forum now little csi vegas, fly fly fly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,279 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

If you don't like bullsh!t this is the wrong forum for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I was in the pub yesterday evening for dinner and one of the waitressess had a beautiful, lovely, shapely bum. Two beautiful round arse cheeks and it was so perky and I liked it.

And I'm a woman. My ass is just so big and huge and flat and horrible.

So yes I do indeed perv people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

ilovesleep wrote: »
    I was in the pub yesterday evening for dinner and one of the waitressess had a beautiful, lovely, shapely bum. Two beautiful round arse cheeks and it was so perky and I liked it.

And I'm a woman. My ass is just so big and huge and flat and horrible.

So yes I do indeed perv people.

Get any pics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Everywhere I see somebody I find attractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Festy wrote: »
    Wearing sunglasses is great for perving.:)

Don't put them on your head though, bitches hate when you put them on your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭girl in the striped socks

Has anyone else noticed that men who wear skinny jeans rarely show the shape of their mickey through the fabric? Do they tape it to their arse or do they hand their man card in before buying the skinny jeans?

I love perving. Especially when Im hungover &, for some reason I can't explain, more horny than usual. My imagination usually goes into overdrive then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Has anyone else noticed that men who wear skinny jeans rarely show the shape of their mickey through the fabric? Do they tape it to their arse or do they hand their man card in before buying the skinny jeans?

I love perving. Especially when Im hungover &, for some reason I can't explain, more horny than usual. My imagination usually goes into overdrive then.

They tuck it in between their legs and draw a line down and pretend they have female bits :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

I would have sex with everyone in this thread..... right here, right now!!

Please move this thread to TLL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I sit in the 4th row of the bus upstairs how i can get a view of the ladies getting on and a good look as they walk by upstairs. The 4th row, left hand side is called "The Creepatorium" :)

I also love when the ladies where those maxi dresses and you can see through them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

The beauty of working in Dublin city centre is the unlimited amount of fairly amazing looking girls. Perving is almost tiring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Ah no when I'm on the bus I get a nice window seat and perv at them as their getting on, as well as birds on the street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Yeah, the hangovers make you horny. It's a proven fact. Proven by me saying "Jaysus, I'm horny" to people about 9 times out of 10 when I'm hungover.

Also, God's cruelest trick was giving us the desire to perv along with terrible peripheral vision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,317 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

There's always the age old walking into the line of sight technique, where you see the girl coming towards you but instead of being obvious watching her, just look at where she's going to be. Then it's not your fault she walked into your line of sight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Perving is completely natural. I do it c.16hs à day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Tip for anyone who ends up in D-Bar in Enniscorthy,the corner of the back bar near the door is great,the stairs & walls above are glass and the ladies love to congregate there.;)

It's only natural for men to check women out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Any perving lately people? The bad weather makes for a poor perv, need some sun to see the lovely ladies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

In a constant state of creep. I don't even care if I'm caught. I'm a girl though so it's okay. Men love being checked out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I thought supernova was a woman up until now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Firstly, this is a hilarious thread.
    Secondly, Im pleased at the ammount of women here admitting to this.
    Thirdly, this man has skills.
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    There's always the age old walking into the line of sight technique, where you see the girl coming towards you but instead of being obvious watching her, just look at where she's going to be. Then it's not your fault she walked into your line of sight

Honestly though, generally speaking, i look at the ladies and dont really mind if they notice. If their reaction is favourable , wunderbar, if not, oh well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

This does not work. No matter where your eyes are averted, even the slightest tilt of your head defies discretion.

Christ, you sound like the type that goes out with a low cut top and just waits for someone to so much as glance at your chest so that you can harrumph them with mock disdain and indignation at them having visually accosted you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

who doesnt enjoy looking at a fine pair of healthy knockers

who doesnt enjoy looking at a fine pair of healthy knockers

A cosmetic surgeon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I'm renowned for the quality of my perving. My pervy legrub has won accolades and plaudits.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its not been a perving summer alas....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this. But I remember reading once why men perv. Apoparently when men stare at an attractive woman (or attractive parts) they get a rush of an endorphine. Presumably it's somekind of evolutionary response that's supposed to make us chase the opposite sex and procreate.

This in effect makes them space out. So girls, when you find a guy staring at your chesticles, be nice. The guy's actually getting stoned on your boobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I can't help it that my eyes have a magnetic attraction to a good ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

RVP 11 wrote: »
    A cosmetic surgeon?

Either female or gay.

Only reasonable exceptions

MadYaker wrote: »
    Oh man I used to have this super reflective pair of orange oakleys that were perfect! Nobody knew where I was looking
    This does not work. No matter where your eyes are averted, even the slightest tilt of your head defies discretion.

CodyJarrett
    "I'm so angry that I came on here five days after csi vegas posted the above comment about MadYaker's comment and I got mad. Real mad.
    To which I replied the following..."
    Christ, you sound like the type that goes out with a low cut top and just waits for someone to so much as glance at your chest so that you can harrumph them with mock disdain and indignation at them having visually accosted you.

Angry, much?

Advertisement