Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gluton Free Diet

Options
  • 19-07-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here can give any tips as to what GF food/drink is available in the town, just asking for a friend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

If you have a look at The Gluten Free Photographer on facebook you should get some info and there's a link to Where To Eat on facebook too.

I haven't looked at the where to eat but from reading the blogs by The Gluten Free Photographer there's a lot of info about eating out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Most supermarkets have a section with gluten free stuff. Tesco do, and so do the Hypermarket.
    As far as I know, you if you keep the receipts, you can claim back tax due to medical expenses. (once fully diagnosed as coeliac)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

deisemum wrote: »
    If you have a look at The Gluten Free Photographer on facebook you should get some info and there's a link to Where To Eat on facebook too.

I haven't looked at the where to eat but from reading the blogs by The Gluten Free Photographer there's a lot of info about eating out.

thanks for that, great information there.

Anyone know of a support group in the city here, there is one for the SE area according to the coeliac society of Ireland but they seem to only meet in Dungarvan :eek:

Advertisement