Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galleries with Blacknight

Options
  • 19-07-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Hi I am currently messing around creating a website with Blacknight and I am wondering is there anyway to add multiple gallerys with them? They seem to limit you to 12 photos and I have multiple galleries I would like create for different shops, jobs etc.

My website is www.jbshopfitting.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You're using the free service we offer from http://www.gettingbusinessonline.ie/ so there are limits - which you seem to have hit :)

If you need a more powerful site builder with more options then you might want to look at http://www.blacknight.com/parallels-sitebuilder.html which is available with any of our standard hosting plans

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

How much does that cost?

Ok been looking at your website there and if I buy the Minimus hosting plan can I use it to create multiple galleries like I am trying to do.

Also if I had someone do some webpage for me can I get them to upload the pages to my site www.jbshopfitting.com which I setup using your free method?

Ok been looking at your website there and if I buy the Minimus hosting plan can I use it to create multiple galleries like I am trying to do.

Check out the sitebuilder - I think at least one of its templates supports this
    Also if I had someone do some webpage for me can I get them to upload the pages to my site www.jbshopfitting.com which I setup using your free method?
    No. You'd have to upgrade to one of our standard hosting plans first.
    Once you're on a standard hosting plan you have access to the full set of features

Blacknight wrote: »
    Check out the sitebuilder - I think at least one of its <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">templates</a> supports this

No. You'd have to upgrade to one of our standard hosting plans first.
    Once you're on a standard hosting plan you have access to the full set of features

The sitebuilder parallells your referred to earlier on?

What is a standard hosting plan? Can you give me a link to one please? I thought the link I provided was for a hosting plan??

• Advertisement

Any of the plans on our site would do :)
    The Minimus is our entry level one

Ok I'll got with that then. Does the sitebuilder prograramme automatically come with that package or do I have to pay extra for that?

Also I'm not sure to I need the Linux or windows version? I'm completely stupid when it comes to this.

The sitebuilder is included with all the hosting plans, so you don't need to pay anything extra for it

Choose Linux :)

Ok grand.

Just one other question I'm trying to add a google map to the website and have got the code for it and when I use the free sitebuilder that I am currently using and click the html and paste this into it

<script src="//www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?u
    rl=http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadget
    s/file/114281111391296844949/driving-dir
    ections.xml&up_fromLocation=&up_
    myLocations=10%20Cul%20Na%20Cille%2C%20B
    allygar%2C%20Co.%20Galway&up_default
    DirectionsType=&up_autoExpand=&s
    ynd=open&w=500&h=500&title=D
    irections+by+Google+Maps&brand=light
    &lang=en&country=US&border=%
    23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%23999999&amp
    ;output=js"></script>

it will not work for me at all.

The app is to add google maps to the website where a person only has to enter their location and mine is automatically entered and the get directions.

Have I done something wrong?

I can't help you with that - please contact our support desk here: http://blacknigh.ht/support

• Advertisement

Ok thanks I have sent off a message there asking for help.

Can you check out when that hosting package will be active for me? I have transferred the funds electronically online using my AIB account so ye should have gotten that money immediatly.

If you have any queries about payments please contact accounts@blacknight.com

Advertisement