Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's with the helicopter over littlepace?!

Options
  • 19-07-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

Wonder what's goin down?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

The poor auld Garda chopper gets no peace these days, can do nothing without people sticking their noses in! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

car chase,(white sports car) they were flying over us a sort while ago,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Caught in Fortlawn . 4 arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Thanks. Was hovering over my mams house earlier and we were wondering what was happening

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    Caught in Fortlawn . 4 arrested.
    It was 5 actually ;)

Around 9-10 Garda vehicles were involved.

Edit:
    Just seen this in tonight's herald.
    http://www.herald.ie/news/shotgun-seized-as-gardai-raid-house-3174397.html

• Advertisement

I know, i was there.:)

Thats from the early herald and not the truth. Its changed in the late one.

I know, i was there.:)

Thats from the early herald and not the truth. Its changed in the late one.
    It was a great evening, wish it would happen more regularly. Nothing like a bit of show to get all the neighbours out ;)

What changed between the two versions of the herald?

To be honest, it was a sad to see . People coming over from whitechapel just to watch young fellas being arrested and young fellas with hoodies filming it for youtube.
    In the late herald they took out the bit about the east european and him driving the car.

To be honest, it was a sad to see . People coming over from whitechapel just to watch young fellas being arrested and young fellas with hoodies filming it for youtube.
    In the late herald they took out the bit about the east european and him driving the car.
    I see.

Yeah, people were coming from all over to see what was happening. Crazy how many people/cars were there/turned up to see what was going on. Can't find anything on Youtube. More than likely uploaded to people facebook accounts. I don't understand why people put hoodies up, then just look a bit stupid...

It started with just the kids on the road looking on as a cop car pulled up and then another car came and another few people came to see what the others where looking out the more cops then more people.
    At one point i wished i had a burger van as i would have sold a few burgers and hot dogs and some popcorn and candyfloss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 King Latifah

can somebody give me a detailed list of events? My brother was one of those arrested :o

Ask your brother ;)

Ask your brother ;)

He's currently in jail :D

Best wait then. Cant see the need for the smilie . Its not wise to get into the fine details on here.

The smilie is because I hate him and I hope he's locked up for quite some time

Advertisement