Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Fantasy Premier League

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Oregano_State

SlickRic wrote: »
    Michu is the focal point of any Swansea attack.

it's a dangerous risk dropping him for anyone else around his price range IMO.

I dunno would I call him the focal point. I don't think he will maintain the scoring form he showed in his first few games.

Dyer seems the more constant threat imo.

Could be wrong.

Also, Pienaar and Baines are in great form together at the moment. Will cause trouble for most teams.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Looking to offload Petric for either Ba or Defoe.....anyone know if Ade will be back soon to upset the latter??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I have two decisions to make this week about who to play/bench

yaya (home to arsenal) or Berba (away to wigan)

rangel (home to everton) or Hughes (away to wigan)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Grid. wrote: »
    Looking to offload Petric for either Ba or Defoe.....anyone know if Ade will be back soon to upset the latter??

dont think ades injury is too serious maybe just a week or so but defoe appears to be first choice at the moment and is doing well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Looking for a second opinion. I've two transfers this week...

Thinking of selling Michu and Pogrebnyak for Sterling and Berbatov/Fletcher.

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Jelavic inj, and welbeck is a no no this GW
    What strikers to bring in?? Defoe ? Fletcher ? Lambert ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Looking for a second opinion. I've two transfers this week...

Thinking of selling Michu and Pogrebnyak for Sterling and Berbatov/Fletcher.

Thoughts?

No deal on Michu. Swansea are at home and I would give him a few more weeks.

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Jelavic inj, and welbeck is a no no this GW
    What strikers to bring in?? Defoe ? Fletcher ? Lambert ?

Ba or Berba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Van Persie captain or Hazard? I fancy RVP to bang in a few think i'll stick with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

No deal on Michu. Swansea are at home and I would give him a few more weeks.

I went for it. Got Berbatov and Sterling in. Can see myself regretting it fairly sharpish. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Choosing my captain is tough for this week.

RVP, Tevez have tough games. Maybe Ashley Cole and pray for a CS for Chelsea.

Anichebe scores, Fellani assist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,953 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Took a chance putting Fellaini as captain and not playing Rangel, working out okay so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

FFS, only big decision was to either play Dyer or Fellaini and went with Dyer as Swansea were at home.

Result: Dyer on bench, surely to come on for the last 3 minutes to earn a solitary point. :mad::mad:

telekon wrote: »
    FFS, only big decision was to either play Dyer or Fellaini and went with Dyer as Swansea were at home.

Result: Dyer on bench, surely to come on for the last 3 minutes to earn a solitary point. :mad::mad:

Dyer subbed on and sent off :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

telekon wrote: »

You f*ckin wanker Dyer!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hate to have Dyer! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Hate to have Dyer! :pac:

:(

Oh yes! had Fellaini as my captain and all this week, 22 points and hopefully some bonus' soon too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

No Pienaar assist for Mirallas goal. Understandable bur frustrating. Really impressed with Everton this season

Nothin' from Michu!!!:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Fletcher goal, sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Fooking Hazard as captain :rolleyes:

Martin and Torres out, Baines and Fletcher in for next week I think.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Choosing my captain is tough for this week.

RVP, Tevez have tough games. Maybe Ashley Cole and pray for a CS for Chelsea.

:)

^^Good call there, nice bunch of pts for A.Cole.

I went with the crowd and made Hazard captain. I'm happy with A.Cole, Nolan and Fletcher scoring though.

• Advertisement

Solid 53 points this week. RVP as Captain and Rafael were good calls. Cazorla was solid too.

296 points in total.

Subs: Nathan Dyer out, Kevin Nolan in.

Kagawa picked up an assist, but will consider swapping him for Yaya next week if he doesn't have a good game against Spurs. MU aren't giving him and RVP the service they deserve at the moment.

Would like to get Lambert in as well, bit pricey at 7.1, but if he keeps bagging goals at this rate he'd be well worth it. Berba and Demba Ba are also on the wtach list!

Grid. wrote: »
    Nothin' from Michu!!!:(

I got rid of him for Pienaar last week :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Solid 53 points this week. RVP as Captain and Rafael were good calls. Cazorla was solid too.

296 points in total.

Subs: Nathan Dyer out, Kevin Nolan in.

Kagawa picked up an assist, but will consider swapping him for Yaya next week if he doesn't have a good game against Spurs. MU aren't giving him and RVP the service they deserve at the moment.

Would like to get Lambert in as well, bit pricey at 7.1, but if he keeps bagging goals at this rate he'd be well worth it. Berba and Demba Ba are also on the wtach list!

Lambert is 6.0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Very happy with my week, 78pts, picking Ashley Cole over Tevez as my captain proved a master-stroke :D

Am up to 158th in the Boards league having been way down up to last couple weeks :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Col200sx wrote: »
    Very happy with my week, 78pts, picking Ashley Cole over Tevez as my captain proved a master-stroke :D

Am up to 158th in the Boards league having been way down up to last couple weeks :)

wow...his first goal in over 2 years!

• Advertisement

All green arrows this week, 64pts and up to 31st in the boards league with 334pts total. Two free transfers at the moment too, very pleased.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Baines in, Simpson out

will Jelavic return this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

FutureGuy wrote: »
    wow...his first goal in over 2 years!

Ya an extra bonus, I was picking him on the basis of a clean sheet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Official app is now available (for around €1.50).

Seem to be some glitches with the Android version.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/official-fantasy-premier-league-app.html

I got rid of him for Pienaar last week :D

Wise decision, think he's gone this round for Fellaini;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Just thinking, is it worth having the likes of RVP, Tevez and Hazard all at the same in a team? Most teams have at least 2 of these players. Thinking on taking a gamble and ditching at least one in the hope of gaining differential points elsewhere, strenghten overall team

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thekid9

Was thinking of getting rid of Tevez also but he's worth 9.9 yet I can only sell him for 9.4 and I have him since week 1

Last week Ashley Cole saved me, rest of team bar RVP got 1 or 2 points each.

Dumped Sigurdsson for Pienaar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Suarez scored a hat trick against norwich last season so hes captain for me this week

Keeping Crouch is working well :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Suarez as captain and Jelavic :D Moving on up!

Made a last minute change to put Suarez as captain, worked out well. Apart from him and Walters though I've just been getting 1 or 2 from each

Disaster of a week. 30pts with only Nolan to play tonight. Subbing Vermaelen in with the hope that he'd bag a goal proved a silly move. Apart from RVP and Kag it was ones and twos all round.

hazard could be dropped! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,833 ✭✭✭✭dahat

hazard could be dropped! :eek:

Been coming.......FF wise his form has dried up,been planning to sell him this week

A goal or an assist for Nolan wouldn't go astray tonight....

xerces wrote: »
    A goal or an assist for Nolan wouldn't go astray tonight....

That didn't take long :D.

36pts total. Scores have been generally low all round though. No transfers this week, happy enough with my team overall, I doubt they'll all have 2 bad weeks in a row. If Bale plays well again this weekend I might have to lob him in next week. He's always disappointed me in the past though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭Luap

69 pts this week, but my sub Shawcross's points aren't add to my total. Does it normally take this long?

• Advertisement

Fantasy Premier League:
    • Match data from the weekend is currently being re-checked. Automatic substitutions will be made once all data from the Gameweek, including the match between QPR v West Ham, has been confirmed as correct.
    Last updated: 01 Oct 15:20

Advertisement