Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFS

Options
  • 19-07-2012 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

The more I read about this lot and patents the more I dislike them :rolleyes:
    Competition getting better, and feeling the pressure, try innovate instead, Apple :mad:

LINK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Surely any lawyer would just argue that it's a logical extension of the scroll bar found in Windows etc. which also functions to let you know where you are in a webpage, piece of text etc? (Granted it's primary function is to be grabbed and moved, but if Android and Windows phone added this function to it, if even to satisfy the patent law, then Apple couldn't say anything about it) To be honest I doubt they'll sue over this patent, unless they're getting really, really desperate. (Which they are)

Advertisement