Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arrest and no comment - I want my solictor??

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 spud_gunner

whiteonblu wrote: »
    and you should never ever trust what they say when questioning you

you have very little to loose my saying nothing during an interview , wait till court to tell your story , that way you dont have to justify what you said several months previous in some police station where you were nervous

you should never make a statement about anything either or at least not before consulting a solicitor

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭whiteonblu

you have very little to loose my saying nothing during an interview , wait till court to tell your story , that way you dont have to justify what you said several months previous in some police station where you were nervous

you should never make a statement about anything either or at least not before consulting a solicitor
    this mght be word reading for an idea of the sort of things you may come up against

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

What ever you say, say nothing :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭whiteonblu

realies wrote: »
    What ever you say, say nothing :-)
    when you talk about you know who:D

Advertisement