Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Leagues and competitions 2012/13

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭bazwin

Yeah not too worried about the monthly prize...but i see there's someone wants to join the league with a game 1 total of 115 points Fullworks X1....jUST THINK IT'S BETTER TO CLOSE OFF THE DEADLINE. I know some of the money is for a good cause etc

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭an_damhan

Ah sure that's to be expected....it will add to the competition, can't change the deadline as aug 31st was what I had set originally and have to allow entrants who have not yet paid till the 31st to pay their entry...

We'll just have to work hard this season!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Could anyone who posted up a paid league repost with the name of the league and the prize breakdown cause I've got at least 2 leagues here that I've joined and no idea which is which.

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Could anyone who posted up a paid league repost with the name of the league and the prize breakdown cause I've got at least 2 leagues here that I've joined and no idea which is which.

I have one "show me the money" prizes will be confirmed on sep 1st

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

an_damhan wrote: »
    I have one "show me the money" prizes will be confirmed on sep 1st
    Cool, wasn't sure if that was your one or the FSA paid league.

Damn you Fullworks X1!

*shakes fist*

• Advertisement

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Cool, wasn't sure if that was your one or the FSA paid league.

Damn you Fullworks X1!

*shakes fist*

Ha ha, classic...tis early days man, we've injuries and upsets galore still to come!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

roryc wrote: »
    We're oferring a free Fantasy Football game on our site.

http://fantasyleague.williamhill.com/Index.aspx

Pick 11 players for your team and points are given for goals/assists/clean sheets only. I made my team earlier, takes 5 minutes (I obviously can't be included in the main league though).

Free to play and £15,000 worth of free bets on offer.

Plenty of bargains for the shrewd FF punter, Cazorla etc...

Any idea if points are going to be updated over the course of the season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I think usually around this time of year there are different cup competitions etc run by different websites/publications.

Thought it might be a good idea to bump this thread so that if anyone comes across any (e.g. where entry is free and there are prizes etc), they can post the details here for others to get on board.

Advertisement