Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe Repairs in Sligo.

Options
  • 19-07-2012 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys.
    Quick question, does anybody know where I can get shoes repaired in Sligo town?? The usual guy on Harmony Hill appears to be closed. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭moonbloom

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    Hi Guys.
    Quick question, does anybody know where I can get shoes repaired in Sligo town?? The usual guy on Harmony Hill appears to be closed. ;)
    Dee down the back of Cordners. I find him very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

There's also a place down that alley on O'Connell St after permanent tsb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

There's also a place down that alley on O'Connell St after permanent tsb

I used them once. My boots leaked the same day I picked them up. I took them back and he charged me again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

magnumlady wrote: »
    I used them once. My boots leaked the same day I picked them up. I took them back and he charged me again!

I've never used it - is that the shoe doctor? I had boots reheeled at the back of Cordners and they leaked, so bit wary of using them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I've never used it - is that the shoe doctor? I had boots reheeled at the back of Cordners and they leaked, so bit wary of using them again.

Yes it's the shoe doctor (or shoe hospital or something like that). There's one on Wine Street too but I haven't tried them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

I went to the guy on O'Connell street and found him very good. I guess it depends on what you're looking to get done, you can discuss it with him beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭cloonton

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    Hi Guys.

I hope he's only on his holidays! I've brought him bags as well as shoes in the past and couldn't fault his work.

Sorry I don't know of any other cobbler other than the Shoe Hospital, OP, but can't advise on their work as I've never used them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

magnumlady wrote: »
    There's one on Wine Street too but I haven't tried them.

I think that's in the gate beside the Swagman? He's the repair guy for Rogers and Lyons when they were about. When they closed he kept the repair shop open and my one or two times going to him, I found him very good.

Advertisement