Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems with greyhound..

Options
  • 20-07-2012 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

put the bins out last night as per usual and this morning still there, still there this afternoon so rang them and took details but didnt say when rubbish would be collected, im presuming tomorrow morning now as its still there (there are also three or four others on the road)

the problem is ive had to rebag the bin twice already as the cats get at it and pull it all over the road

total rant here but i dont understand why i have to pay greyhound money for rubbish collection if between me leaving it out and them collecting it i have to get down on my hands and knees and pick up bits of food and plastic off the road and path several times, then rebag the rubbish again and again, particularly considering they've just put up the price from €3 to €3.50 this week

anyone else had this problem with greyhound?
    is it unreasonable to expect the rubbish to be collected the morning after the night you put it out and on schedule (this is not the first time) especially when its in bags not wheelies..

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement