Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom to vodafone

Options
  • 20-07-2012 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I know thares already enough about this but anyway..

a few weeks ago we had some door to door gimp from vodafone come to the house trying to change us over told him wernt intrested but yet he called to the house another 3 times til we gave in,we were paying €50 a month for internet and calls with eircom and with vodafone it would be €40,one of the questins i asked was will it effect our broadband speed and he said no nothing will be changed or effected and about a week later were gone from 3mb with eircom down to 1mb and at times 0.mb with v.f so tried ringing many times and they said their was a fault with the line and sent out some one from eircom who checked it and said it was fine no problem now v.f tell us theirs a fault with the one of the phone points(sockets) inside the house and to call an electrician to check it and run new cables and the funny thing is i am an electrician and i did this and still their is a problem and it only occured when we switched to v.f and never had this kind of ****e with eircom,also just got landed with a €140 cancelation fee from eircom wich their was no mention of by v.f and its a €400 cancelation fee from v.f and gues what no mention of this either...so any help or ideas would be great cause at this stage im ready to go postal on the v.f call centre .sorry about the small story aswel!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement