Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport To Indiependence

Options
  • 20-07-2012 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Well lads,

Just wondering if anyone knows if any bus companies in the area are doing services to/from Indiependence Festival in Michelstown.

Bus Eireann are not doing a direct service from anywhere in the area. (Would have to change a few times)

Any help would be great! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

David white could be your best bet often does runs to festivals , May have a group booking with a spare seat or if there a few of ye would take a booking ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    David white could be your best bet often does runs to festivals , May have a group booking with a spare seat or if there a few of ye would take a booking ...

Have ya got a number for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

PM send.

Had no luck with David White. Still looking ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

cheers man will do.

Nope, no luck with them. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Laurali

hola! Where are you coming from? How many of ye are there? last year I had a battle to organise a bus from galway.. ended up sorting it in the end with KElly travel. got indiependence to put it up on website and all. This year we're gonna do a car I think!

(Sorry, I cant log into my usual account for some reason. I prefer this username anyways!)

also, if you're coming from New Ross, your best bet is probably to go to Dublin, and get aircoach there and back! :/

Hi, yeah I tried Kelly travel, but they're not going from waterford, dunno bout anywhere else. My mate is going in a car, so he's brining all my stuff, but no room for me. Me and 2 mates are going on bus eireann from waterford to cork and then cork to mitchelstown. It's E24 for student/E30 for Adult return ticket

• Advertisement

Btw, what's your usual username?

yeah it's a pain from Galway too.. a lot of stops and 7 hours home.. no way!

oh it's just one from years ago that I wouldnt use much! (n1njapirate) I only chirped in to occasional posts, couldnt remember my password yesterday, and because it's associated with a redundant hotmail, I couldnt reset password. bleh! ^_^

Advertisement