Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get a phone screen fixed in dublin city for cheap?

Options
  • 20-07-2012 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

I put one crack in my HTC Wildfires screen. Any recommendations? Xx em

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Phonemenders will probably fix it for you no bother do you know where they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Few phone repair places on Moore Street that would do it cheap enough,Phonemenders in the GPO Arcade would fix it too.

http://www.fonemenders.ie/repair+centres+ireland.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Stay away from phone menders, robing bastards who will probably tell you its water damaged. Go inside the ILAC Moore street entrance and tehre is an asian lad in the cabin inside the door. Cheapest in town and as good as anywhere.

When I was shopping around for an iPhone screen cheapest I could find was €80, he does them for €60.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

Just got it back from a place outside ilac on Moore st.
    I got the screen and a cover for 45euro. The place was called dolphin or something. Thanks people Xxx

• Site Banned Posts: 9 BlueEyedNigel

On moore st there are a few cheap shops that will do it but i had a bad encounter with a polish man who repaired mine he had to replace to screen 30 euro i taught it was a bargain 5 days later to screen was coming out i brought it back and he said they dont fix that type of phone and never have. it was a samsung genio touch.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement