Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for any work, dungarvan

Options
  • 20-07-2012 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Im 17 I will take any work part time for cheap money

Message for PDF of c.v or mobile number

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Black Suir

Crowther wrote: »
    Im 17 I will take any work part time for cheap money

Message for PDF of c.v or mobile number

Best of luck to you. Any type of job is hard to come by right now. But if we listen to our extra clever TD's when we are all finished the college courses and FAS courses that they want us to do there will be plenty of jobs for us all. There will, four will be to represent us in Leinster House because people are totally pissed off with their broken promises now, its lies, lies and more lies from them every time they open their mouths. As for the rest of us, if we go to College or on a Fas Course, the only work we will be getting is in Australia, Canada, America or some other far off country. So I suppose the TD's are not telling us lies after all. There will be jobs. Its just that they wont be in Waterford City, Tramore, Dungarvan, Carrick-on-Suir, CLonmel, Youghal, Fermoy or any other place in Ireland.

Advertisement