Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Growing a pair

• 20-07-2012 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Let's try an AH play, shall we?

BACKGROUND: Peter is a 16 year old lad living in Ballyville, Midlands. He is very smart, and can score well in tests when he gets his arse into year. However, Pete suffers from low-self esteem. He has never kissed a girl, played sport or drank in his life. He never takes risks, and has always listened to his head and his mother.
    THEME: The play is about Peter's journey to finally grow a pair and live life to the full.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

this could be good

wait till i google something...

reminds me of this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Brokentime

...has always listened to his head and his mother.

Can he give his mum some head? Or vice versa?

How about some pastiche of Jack and the Beanstalk, but his mum doesn't throw the beans away - she leaves them in his trousers, and when he wakes up the next day, he's grown a pair?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I like jalapeño pepper relish on a cheese burger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

One day Peter gets off the internet and takes some actual risks. When I say risks I mean that he just about makes an attempt to go outside and to live on planet earth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

OP is Peter.

/thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

BACKGROUND: Peter is a 16 year old lad. He has never kissed a girl, played sport or drank in his life.
    THEME: The play is about Peter's journey to finally grow a pair and live life to the full.

Peter has to join the local camogie team and start drinking. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

[Peter is hunched over on a chair in his room, a using a laptop with tissues in his hand.]

PETER: Oh sh1t, Oh sh1t, Oh sh1t! YESYESYESNO! If mam catches me I'm dead!
    [Heavy footsteps without. PETER'S MOTHER knocks on the door.]

P's MOTHER: Peter!? What are you doing in there? I'm coming in!
    PETER: No mam, don't!
    P's Mother: Don't you dare assume to tell me anything my lad!
    [P's MOTHER bursts through the door. PETER looks up, his face anguished]
    P's MOTHER: Peter! I knew it would be something like this! I'm disgusted with you, don't ever try anything like this again! I've a right mind to throw you out!
    PETER: [beginning to cry] Please mam, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, it was just there...
    P's MOTHER: That's it! Into the kitchen now! Just wait until your father gets home!
    [Peter flees the room.]
    P's MOTHER: On the new laptop and everything! That's the last time he's getting fizzy drinks!
    [Exuent]

Take it away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Take it away!

Will do.:)
    Sperm me the Pm where you ask why your thread is closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement